Honored Contributor

Re: FASHION SHOPPING ON ANYONE'S RADAR THIS WEEKEND?

On 3/9/2014 lolakimono said:
On 3/9/2014 winamac1 said:
On 3/9/2014 SoX said:

Great color ... will go with my new turquoise necklace! And <em>the boots, of course ...</em>Chaco Canyon Couture Multigem

love that necklace! That is gorgeous!

THE boots, of course!

P.S. and by the way, I have bought from this organization before. High quality jewelry and you can deduct a portion of it on your taxes. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

http://www.southwestindian.com/index.cfm

Donations

Any donation, no matter the amount, is a precious gift. Because of our independent status, we at SWIF are able to maximize the spending power of each of our donor dollars. You can be assured that your contribution goes directly to help Native Americans in their most urgent needs. Donations are 100% tax deductible and 65% of the cost of all purchases are tax deductible.

thanks Lola. Sox's necklace is gorgouis!!! I love jewelry like that and need to search out a few more pieces to go with some turquoise jackets I have (one by Linea actually, LOL).

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

There was no shopping for me this weekend. Sat. I was sick and Sunday my husband was sick. Tomorrow we take the Siamese to the vet for this "Senior" checkup. I didn't know a cat was a senior at 7 yrs. but he is. Howls all the way over there, howls while he is there and howls all the way back home. Oh boy!!!

Honored Contributor

We had a taste of spring Friday and then snow Saturday. I was getting my nails done and they were trying to talk me into a pedi but with the snow coming down, I wasn't in the mood.

I didn't do clothes shopping but DH and I did buy a new TV for our bedroom.

I desperately need some things but this weather is putting a damper on my shopping. I don't want anymore winter clothes but can't get into spring yet because of the crazy weather. According to the app on my phone, we are supposed to get another 6" of snow starting tomorrow! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

I love hearing about everyone's shopping triumphs and troubles, too.

As I was heading to the entrance of the store from the parking lot, I saw three ladies leaving Bealls, all pushing big shopping carts that were literally overflowing with shopping bags! They were all laughing & it looked like they had bought out the store!

They did leave a few things for the rest of us & I had success with my shoe shopping. I ended up getting black w/white soles Easy Spirit Traveltime shoes. They were on sale & with an additional 25% off. I only tried on Easy Spirits and they all ran a size larger than my feet measure so I get to feel like my feet are really small! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I did a little browsing but the sales on clothes were not impressive. Everything was an additional 25% off but nothing I was interested in was at much of a sale price in addition to that.

Super Contributor

After my friend told me about all the great things she and her mom picked up at Talbots, I visited a nearby location after church yesterday. I wound up with:

2 pairs of Curvy cropped pants (black and khaki)

1 pair of Curvy straight leg jeans (I was amazed they were long enough!)

1 white cotton tank (one of my wardrobe staples)

2 knit tops with 3/4 sleeves and sweetheart necklines (green and navy - will go nicely with the cropped pants)

I got $100 off everything, and I was able to fill in some gaps in my casual wardrobe.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you to everyone who shared their fashion finds. You inspire me. Also, to those of you who said, NO WAY, IT IS STILL WINTER, I understand. We have had a change in weather and it was a glorious 53 degrees at noon. Heavenly! But it is suppose to snow tomorrow. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I found a pair of khaki ankle pants that I both need and want. They are somewhat like this only tone on tone khaki and a little sleeker to the leg:

Signature Sparkle Jacquard Ankle Pants

I finally got these d'orsey flats (thank you PpprmntPatty!):

Corso Como 'Regal' Flat available at #Nordstrom

And last, I know I am late to the party as several of you already own Go Walks, but I wanted some comfy boat shoes, and discovered these Skecher's Go Walk 2. Oh my goodness, they are so light and like walking on pillows:

Skechers Women's GO Walk 2 Shoe

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2014 magicmoodz said:

Thank you to everyone who shared their fashion finds. You inspire me. Also, to those of you who said, NO WAY, IT IS STILL WINTER, I understand. We have had a change in weather and it was a glorious 53 degrees at noon. Heavenly! But it is suppose to snow tomorrow. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I found a pair of khaki ankle pants that I both need and want. They are somewhat like this only tone on tone khaki and a little sleeker to the leg:

Signature Sparkle Jacquard Ankle Pants

I finally got these d'orsey flats (thank you PpprmntPatty!):

Corso Como 'Regal' Flat available at #Nordstrom

And last, I know I am late to the party as several of you already own Go Walks, but I wanted some comfy boat shoes, and discovered these Skecher's Go Walk 2. Oh my goodness, they are so light and like walking on pillows:

Skechers Women's GO Walk 2 Shoe

OMGosh magic I love Go walks. I have them in black, hot pink, coral and turquoise! They are so lightweight and comfy!! I don't have navy as I don't wear much navy, but I think they'd be cute with jeans!

Esteemed Contributor

win, I can't remember the last time I had a pair of navy shoes (I don't own much navy either). These aren't the flat canvas, but rather a mesh so they are a bit heathered. They just seem nautical to me and will make good lake shoes.

Honored Contributor

They will make great lake shoes Magic. Most of my Go Walks are mesh too. I wish they'd make them in even more colors. I love my Go Walks and wear them often! They are perfect for travel due to how lightweight they are. Enjoy those cute blue shoes!

Trusted Contributor

I did a little spring shopping on Friday at Marshalls and ended up buying a gray spring jacket, a gray bag and a lovely scarf and a pair of tights on sale. Today I went back to Marshalls and bought a pale peach t shirt and another pretty scarf with various shades of pink and I thought that it went well with the peach color. It looked so springy I couldn't resist.

Miata 1