Honored Contributor

FASHION NIGHT IN "SLOW" MOVING

[ Edited ]

OK, so some find Amy frenetic and giggly, etc., but last night's show, with her, seemed to drag on like any other fashion show. I think she makes it "fun" and more lively. I didn't care for the choice of host last night.

Opinions?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FASHION NIGHT IN "SLOW" MOVING

I didn't get to tune in until after 10 PM, when Shawn was on. Who was the host? I heard Amy was on vacation. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am one of those who find Amy frantic, giggly, and loud just to name a few descriptions.  I never miss her when she is not hosting.

Frequent Contributor

I kept flipping back and forth to it but I was more dismayed by some of the items on the show (just some real ugly clothing IMO).  I like Amy and it doesn't seem like "the show" without her there.  Nothing against the hosts who filled in but it's Amy's gig (with Shawn and Courtney).

Trusted Contributor

I was waiting for a squirrel to show up. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I didn't get to tune in until after 10 PM, when Shawn was on. Who was the host? I heard Amy was on vacation. 

@Effie54   Rachel was hosting.

Super Contributor

Jennifer Coffey and Rachel Boesing were co-hosting the first half of night and Shawn was the second half the the nights' host.  Yawn Fest.

Honored Contributor

@aoldgirl wrote:

Jennifer Coffey and Rachel Boesing were co-hosting the first half of night and Shawn was the second half the the nights' host.  Yawn Fest.

@aoldgirl It sure was.

Honored Contributor

I think they could have included more items and that might have moved it along a bit..  I switch back and forth a lot when DH is home.  Every time I checked the TSV was on, I bet I saw it four times.