Honored Contributor

Re: FASHION/ACCESSORIEIS CLEARANCE

@millieshops wrote:

@ShanusI'm watching all the sales everywhere fly by me. Free shipping wouldn't persuade me I need another top or a pair of joggers or really anything.  

What I'm not doing is browsing any of the shopping channels or responding to the daily barrage of online sales from the local stores where I once spent the majority of my shopping dollars.

I know I'll shop again some day, but rather than pile up things I don't need for the foreseeable future, I'll just try to save so that when the time comes, I can buy new -  and hopefully different from what I have already.

I fully expect I'll end up paying more per item than if I stockpiled now, but at my age I know that's totally ridiculous.  When "some day" arrives, I'll want one new outfit, maybe 2.  Almost 8 years ago now, I committed myself to "no more jewelry."  I've come close to that -  and next time, the commitment will be to clothes -  it'll be a different promise, but there will be a definite plan here.

@millieshops   I agree. I'm trying to clear out, not accumulate more things. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   I agree with you.  When I see a clothing item I like I ask myself if its worth $10. to try it on.  I usually answer myself NO.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Happy shopping elsewhere then!

@Bri369   Not purchasing here or other places. Have more than needed for "these times", but thanks.

But you would purchase if there was free shipping or a sale? 

So it doesn't matter whether you need it, you're just looking for a deal.

Nothing wrong with that...

@Bri369   No, my reply was not purchasing. Just noting that compared to other sites, Q's "sales" & charging shipping is not equal to other sites sending me emails that do get deleted.

Honored Contributor

One of the items in my "wish list" is on sale.  It's a D&C top and I'm pretty confident I'll like it.  I rarely buying any clothing item over $20+ s&h so if I have a problem with it, I just donate it.  Not worth sending back.  

BTW I would have ordered another item but with another $3.50 s&/h, I passed.

Honored Contributor

I was busy earlier and just looked through was on air today.

No one single thing I'd be interested in buying.