Honored Contributor

FASHION/ACCESSORIEIS CLEARANCE

[ Edited ]

I saw a few nice things, but Q is still charging shipping instead of free shipping as an incentive to rid the warehouse of excess products.

Here's the rub. Limited quantities and no more orders means less of a chance to exchange for free for the proper size. So, as usual, I'd be "out" $3.50 or more original shipping and the $6.95 + to use label to return. 

Nope. Not taking the bait. Online sites, as usual, at least 40% off (even on "new arrival merchandise") and of course free shipping. ***Don't really need any more clothing when not going anywhere special. I don't have to be the best dressed at Target!

Honored Contributor

Re: FASHION/ACCESSORIEIS CLEARANCE

Happy shopping elsewhere then!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369   Not purchasing here or other places. Have more than needed for "these times", but thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus ITA, can you believe the entire "birthday" month celebration and not one day with free shipping, it's ridiculous!!!

Respected Contributor

Totally agree.

Trusted Contributor

I know what your mean,don't need anything have more than enough!

Esteemed Contributor

There is no such thing as truly free shipping.  When they say "free shipping" it just means that it is rolled up in the price.  You are going to pay one way other or the other.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@ShanusITA, can you believe the entire "birthday" month celebration and not one day with free shipping, it's ridiculous!!!

@LindaSal ....BUT 5 easy pays which is Q's idea of a big sale. Not.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369   Not purchasing here or other places. Have more than needed for "these times", but thanks.

But you would purchase if there was free shipping or a sale? 

So it doesn't matter whether you need it, you're just looking for a deal.

Nothing wrong with that...

Honored Contributor

@ShanusI'm watching all the sales everywhere fly by me. Free shipping wouldn't persuade me I need another top or a pair of joggers or really anything.  

What I'm not doing is browsing any of the shopping channels or responding to the daily barrage of online sales from the local stores where I once spent the majority of my shopping dollars.

I know I'll shop again some day, but rather than pile up things I don't need for the foreseeable future, I'll just try to save so that when the time comes, I can buy new -  and hopefully different from what I have already.

I fully expect I'll end up paying more per item than if I stockpiled now, but at my age I know that's totally ridiculous.  When "some day" arrives, I'll want one new outfit, maybe 2.  Almost 8 years ago now, I committed myself to "no more jewelry."  I've come close to that -  and next time, the commitment will be to clothes -  it'll be a different promise, but there will be a definite plan here.