Trusted Contributor

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

LOVE those closets! 

A few more for you...a closet with a door to the balcony AND a chandelier [[[thud]]]...

Chandelier Dream Closet

Vintage Inspired Dream Closet

A Shoe Lover's Fantasy

@MacDUFF

Gorgeous .....  just gorgeous!    They all have beautiful lighting (natural and artificial) and a sitting area.    There was a time when I designed high end closets ....  I always liked to add a cabinet section for sweaters with glass front doors, and cedar lining.   When you opened the door, you got a luscious whiff of cedar!   sigh ....

Esteemed Contributor

@TY  Those are simply gorgeous, TY!   Probably the coolest ballet flats I've ever seen.  Love them!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Yes!  Seating and cedar lined shelving a must...wouldn't it be cool to design your own fantasy closet (for your fantasy wardrobe LOL)?   You've probably seen some of her posts around the forum, but @raven-blackbird designs fantasy closets (cabinetry specifically, I think).  What a great job!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

LOVE those closets! 

A few more for you...a closet with a door to the balcony AND a chandelier [[[thud]]]...

Chandelier Dream Closet

Vintage Inspired Dream Closet

A Shoe Lover's Fantasy

@MacDUFF

Gorgeous .....  just gorgeous!    They all have beautiful lighting (natural and artificial) and a sitting area.    There was a time when I designed high end closets ....  I always liked to add a cabinet section for sweaters with glass front doors, and cedar lining.   When you opened the door, you got a luscious whiff of cedar!   sigh ....

*******************Beautiful, but light isn't good for clothes!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor