Trusted Contributor

FALL FASHION FEST ALL DAY, ARE YOU KIDDING?

I just looked at the lineup on my TV for Monday to see what programs I wanted to DVR. Well there is not one designer on except for denim & company! It's denim & co and diamonique all day and night! Since when is diamonique fashion and there's like 3 hours of it! I was so looking forward to real fashions from Linea, George Simonton and a few other designers. But no. Geeeesh who schedules these shows and why call it Fall Fashion Fest? I won't even bother watching since I'm not a Denim & co fan and am really getting sick of so much Denim & Co. Q how about giving us some real designer fashions? I must say I'm so disappointed.
Respected Contributor

Re: FALL FASHION FEST ALL DAY, ARE YOU KIDDING?

I don't buy D&C either!

Honored Contributor

So essentially, with D&C and the Q's own brand of fake diamonds, it's a day of house brands... I guess their return is larger that way, and their investment less... And looking at the line-up for PM Style, even that looks pretty stale, as is too often the case. If QVC doesn't get an infusion of new merchandise and expand the range of their brands and offerings soon you have to wonder if there'll be any audience left. While some days, like Sunday, are worse than others, day in and day out, it just seems to get more and more boring.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

There are many other designers featured throughout the day. Check the homepage ad.

Super Contributor

From the home page, it's the usual cast of characters. No one nor anything exciting. I too will pass
Super Contributor

Don't worry let's hope change is coming. The woman who was at the helm of all this nonsensical and same old same old programming is G O N E. So hopefully we will see positive and exciting changes regarding programming and NEW fashion offerings and things will move in a different direction.

Honored Contributor

If they just brought their fashion offerings into the 2010s with some variety I'd be happy! Pull on pants and tunics are not my thing...

Super Contributor

here here good thread i agree with you thanks for being a fashion maven we want fashion qvc theres plenty of room for other designers

Valued Contributor

Yes, today is a Fashion Fall Fest Flop

Honored Contributor

In all its boringness, it's still better than Vitamix, mattresses, Bose and Nutrisystem.