Respected Contributor

Re: FALL FASHION FEST ALL DAY, ARE YOU KIDDING?

QVC knows it's audience and what sells, very well. So, today's 'Fashion Day' is typical Q.

Conservative, mainly over-sized clothing. What else is new?

Contributor

Shop HQ has cute clothes. I purchased the Todays Special on there with a tunic.

Super Contributor

It just wouldn't matter what was on. All day rubber tires or free gold bars. The haters would come out and complain, whine and post nasty remarks. Looks like things are never going to change around here. I get so sick of all of the negative, small- minded people here.

No one has ever forced you to be a QVC watcher, shopper or member. Stop the bellyaching.

Honored Contributor

I'm still not sure why posters/viewers think that QVC fashion days, or whatever name they give these days, are going to feature designers. For years now, these days are filled with QVC house brands.

Yet it's the same complaints every time. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

On 9/8/2014 hopeQ1 said:

It just wouldn't matter what was on. All day rubber tires or free gold bars. The haters would come out and complain, whine and post nasty remarks. Looks like things are never going to change around here. I get so sick of all of the negative, small- minded people here.

No one has ever forced you to be a QVC watcher, shopper or member. Stop the bellyaching.

Isn't that what you're doing?
Super Contributor

I think we are all just hoping they will offer some NEW and exciting things! Nothing wrong with hoping!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/8/2014 hopeQ1 said:

Complain, you bet. Fall fashion Fest to me is not Denim& Co. And diamonique all day. Not everyone is into Denim & Co. And since when is diamonique considered a fall fashion? Fall fashions to me would be a mix of the different FASHION designers showing their FASHIONS!
Trusted Contributor

Don't forget the Rowenta and Clarisonic - that's real style
Super Contributor

Did anyone see the new stuff by Seth Aaron?

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 Portia said:

Did anyone see the new stuff by Seth Aaron?

I saw the faux leather jacket which I thought was good looking and a sweater with the zipper detail on the arm which I thought looked a little clunky.