Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Lands End, too

Respected Contributor

beautiful sweaters!

Esteemed Contributor

I love the fair isle always have... I am going to check out the Gap and J.Crew online thanks for posting the pictures and  starting the thread O/P.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  Thank you for starting this discussion and posting so many lovely photos of Fair Isle sweaters!  I've always loved them, particularly those with the patterns from the neckline to   the shoulders, and wore them in the late '70s when "Preppy" was in.  As I am allergic to wool, wearing them was a real sacrifice of my comfort but I wore them nevertheless... anything for fashion! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

LLBean

Fitness Fleece, Full-Zip Fair Isle1912 Heritage Sweater, Bird's-Eye Fair Isle CardiganTextured Stitch Open Cardigan, Fair IsleSignature Apres Crewneck Sweater, Fair Isle

Trusted Contributor

LLBean

• Women's Lined Sherpa-Trimmed Hoodie, Fair IsleWomen's Signature Apres Turtleneck Sweater, Fair IsleWomen's Heritage Wool Mittens, Fair IsleWomen's Turtle Fur Hat, Lady Fair Isle
Honored Contributor

I'm very happy that Fair Isle is available just about everywhere, and also non-wool varieties! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Last winter I bought a nice one at JJill with matching gloves.  I guess I fell for it feeling nostalgic for the past.  I did wear it a few times last winter.

Honored Contributor

CC-

Mountain Chateau Sweater, Navy, large

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

If you are a fan, GAP has some sweaters (mixed reviews).  If you see others out and about, please post your finds.

cute lol  They are a bit too short for me, but I do like some fairisle  Anthro has a really cute sweater on their cover of a recent flyer they sent out similar to one of these.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"