Honored Contributor

Eyelet stuff is all the trend now

I got couple of eyelet sleeve pull over V neck tops at walmart, one in black and one in white. Think it's that 'Time & True' brand.

Then, I saw where Isaac had this A505985 in pink and had to have that.

So , pretty.

I like eyelet lace as a trim.

Marshacatandrat.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Eyelet stuff is all the trend now

pretty ! I love eyelet in the summertime - sort of air conditioned coverup and girly (even for a geezer like me.)

Honored Contributor

I like a touch of eyelet.

I got a white eyelet zip jacket last year from Chicos.

I forgot to go back for the black one.

I just got these linen pants from Chicos in black.  I DID get right on it ordering the white!

Linen Eyelet Pull-On Crop Pants

Honored Contributor

Eyelet is definitely having a moment, also short puff sleeves.  I don't care for either.  Not my aesthetic.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I just got these linen pants from Chicos in black.  I DID get right on it ordering the white!

So pretty , that's me ! hope it's a pull on stretch waist.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

So pretty , that's me ! hope it's a pull on stretch waist.

@ECBG @SharkE 

I noticed those pants (I think they were on sale last week) at Chico's and almost bought them and then remembered, eyelet has been on the market too long, and it's about ready to exit the stage, so maybe I will buy something else.  I have a ton of linen in my closet.  I have always bought linen through the years and it wears well and I have bought linen this year.  I like J. Crew's linen pants.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Yes.  Flat front, pull on waist.  They have it petites, I believe.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I WISH they had been on sale when I bought them.  I was all over them for a week.  I got the first one with my catalog coupon.

There was no sale on full price when I got the white which are due to fly out in lightening bolt speed!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I WISH they had been on sale when I bought them.  I was all over them for a week.  I got the first one with my catalog coupon.

There was no sale on full price when I got the white which are due to fly out in lightening bolt speed!!!

@ECBG   Yes, they are a bit pricy without a sale.  That was the only reason I even considered them when I saw them but then decided it was too much, even with a sale, to put into pants I might only wear once because season is short and I have lots of clothes to wear and not as many places to go in summer as I do year-round.  All my clubs, card groups, Bible studies, etc., take sabbaticals in summer, so I am only going shopping (rarely), to church and a few luncheons for ladies who lunch year-round once a month.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

The only reason I got them was exactly the right thing comes along very rarely.  It's nott worth losing for 15% and new won't be 50%.