Honored Contributor

Re: Experience with Chadwicks?

I just looked through the catalog I received today. I get them fairly often. I haven't ordered anything for quite a while, but the items I have ordered have been very nice quality. The S&H kinds of puts me off of ordering very much or often. Glad you gave them a try. Keep us posted on what you think when your order arrives.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Experience with Chadwicks?

[ Edited ]

Like others said, I ordered regularly from them 20-30 years ago.  Back when they were known as a "discount" catalog.  I probably returned a few items for various issues, but I did own and wear bunches of their clothes to the office.  They were good quality.

I still get their catalogs and recently ordered a sweater set and a pair of corduroy jeans.  Both are good quality and the cords fit perfectly.  Yay!   The sweater set was lovely, but the color didn't match what was shown in the catalog, and the sizing was all off (or my body shape is off...) and I returned it.   Chadwick's are no longer "discount."   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt