Regular Contributor

Exchange for different color & size

The size small feather bra was too tight so am trying to get  a medium which they don't have many of & most days different colors are available.  I wrote a list of colors I prefer in the order I prefer them.  WHat are the odds this will work?  Does it do any good to call CS?

Honored Contributor

Re: Exchange for different color & size

It might work if you listed your preferences; BUT I would call CS because sometimes they will send you out the color you want that day.  I've had that happen on occasion.  It depends on who you talk to.

Honored Contributor

I did a size exchange once for a sweater. I was successful getting a different size in one color, but the other color sold out. I used the mail back form and return label. Took about a month to get a different size. I think it would have been quicker to just return the sweaters and place a completely new order. Don’t know if calling CS would speed up your return. Good luck! 

Respected Contributor

@2penny  I agree with the suggestion from @rms1954 .   I bought a jacket several months ago, and decided I might want a larger size in order to comfortably fit a sweater under it.  I called CS to ask about the difference in sizes from one to the next.  She was very helpful, and when I decided to go up the size, she told me that they were limited, so she sent the new one out right away, at the LTS price I had paid for the original, and then I sent the first one back.  She made a note in my file to not charge me the return shipping, but it was taken out of my refund, so I called, and it was resolved quickly.  All in all, it worked out well!

Honored Contributor

@2penny. The chances are slim.  They'll get one look at your list, decide it's too much trouble and issue you a refund.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2penny   When I've done exchanges here I first do a live chat so they can note my accnt to expect it.

I then take a large separate piece of note paper noting how to work my exchange as well as noting 'exchange' on the return slip so they don't 'miss' what I want to do. I'm skeptical that they don't really read notes/comments made on those return slips.

Sounds like you gave them enough choices for colors which is good because if you request just one color and if they don't have it (or the size you want) they'll just refund your money and your won't happen.

Respected Contributor

Good luck with your exchange.  So far my experiences have  not been good each one took over a month still no new item then after such a long time I ended up canceling

Worst part was no communication whatever from Q as to whether item received/exchange being acted on, etc, I had to do all the e mailing.  Hope you fare better.

Honored Contributor

I doubt that giving them a whole list of colors to choose from will work.  I've never done a return because if I bought something, I loved it and wanted it.  I think my chances of getting it are better if I just order another one and return the one I have.  I'd rather pay more in s&h than lose out on something I want.