Respected Contributor

Excellent Sweater Jacket/Topper/Poncho

I just received Halston Open Front Double Knit what they are calling a poncho but not sure if it's really a poncho...nevertheless, this top is just beatiful!  

The weight of it is substantial but not over the top heavy, it runs really huge, I'm normally an XL but ordered the S/M and it is perfect!  

So you larger ladies and even the ladies that are wanting 3 and 4X clothing, this one will fit you and you'll be confortable in one of the larger sizes.

I also believe this one is for all those ladies who need their shoulders covered because they get cold, it would be perfect.

Just so happy with this one, never ordered a H by Halston before

Honored Contributor

Re: Excellent Sweater Jacket/Topper/Poncho

I only like a few Q apparel offers/brands, Halston is one of them.

@Just Bling - is this the item you bought? Now on clearance for $30

A273293
H by Halston Open Front Double Knit Tonal Poncho

a273293_jn8.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is also another newer version

A280154
H by Halston Double Knit Poncho

a280154_nx9.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So sorry, it's the A273293 which was on a lunchtime special for $22.23, even at close to $30 it's still looks like a $100 plus top!

Walked through Macy's this past weekend and there's nothing even close to the quality or style of this topper sweater. 

So pleased, just happy I got it in blue...really pretty....maybe it's because the tag says Small...................LOL

Honored Contributor

I bought it on clearance last spring (they seem to be having trouble clearing them) but it was so late in the season, I never got a chance to wear it.  Looking forward to wearing it this fall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review and recommendation. I don't watch live shows and probably miss a lot of good items. It's nice to read a post that actually recommends (or not) an item that a lot of us may have missed. I didn't see this "topper" but will check it out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really wanted that wine plaid poncho that Pat & Jayne had on their Monday morning show but my size sold out. I'm not really a poncho girl but that one was really nice.  Pat looked really cool on Monday's show in her grey/black one and black leggings.

Respected Contributor

What I liked about this one was it's open in the front, nothing to go over your head and I thought it would be nice for all those ladies that get cold and just need something to throw over the shoulder without being to over whelming. 

It's a smooth knit and noticed that the larger sizes are available that's because no one knows (unless you read reviews) that this is packed with a lot of extra fabric.