Honored Contributor

Today's lunchtme specials has a video that is a perfect example of one of my (many) pet peeves about using (what I believe is) the appropriate fabric for the garment.  I have a "thing" about knee bones showing through pants fabric. I have bony knees ...  If knee bones poke hrough the fabric - I'm not buying the pants.  I think it looks awful.

It's A307272 .... LG pants.  If you look at the video of the model in the white pants, everytime she moves her legs, you can see all her knee bones!  

Valued Contributor

I don't think it is really the slacks.  The fabric looks very loose fitting and falls very nicely.  This model is very tall and very trim, so perhaps on someone with a different shape these would look different.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA I see exactly what you're talking about.  It doesn't look attractive.  That happens when the fabric is too thin.

I prefer for white slacks especially to be a thicker fabric.

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed.  It looks terrible.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I am not bothered by the knees specifically but I don't want my pants clinging to and emphasizing anything! This is why I prefer wovens.

“Rap is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art”