Esteemed Contributor

I haven't shopped there in a while...Love Marc Bauer..wondered about quality etc. I used to buy all my coats from Pamela McCoy..still have them. Perfect condition. Tia!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom   I love him and have missed him on QVC.   I have several of his pieces from years ago and they have held up nicely.  He's a great designer.  Go for it!

Honored Contributor

I can't address the "quality" of Evine's clothes because I think that's too broad of a question.  They have multiple lines and they sell clothes at various price points; as all retailers do.  You do get what you pay for, as you do with all retailers.  I find myself buying more and more from Evine since I discovered the Saturday morning fashion show.  However, I do listen to my inner voice and I do LOOK at what the models are wearing.  If something is too inexpensive or if it doesn't look goood on the models or if it's a fabric that looks too sheer on the models;  I stay away from it.  I also know my own body and I know what works for my body and I don't don't let the hosts' blah blah blah sway me.  Having said that, I have bought summer maxi dresses, tops and this winter sweaters and leggings from Evine and I find the quality of what I buy to be excellent.  I have had no fit problems because I know my measurements and I always use the size chart.  Always.  Evine's size chart is different from QVC's, it's closer to brick&mortar sizing.  I also pay close attention to fabric content.  I do put more "work" into shopping from Evine but it's worth it for me because I do not like returning things unless they are defective.  If you are curious, start small.  My bff and I started 2 years ago with maxi dresses that we bought for a beach vacation.  Those worked well, so just moved on.  I still do buy more fashion from QVC, especially fall/winter clothing but I find QVC doesn't offer much variet anymore.  All the designers sell basically the same things.  I can find different things at Evine, at better prices.  As for Marc Bauer, I should say that his Evine line is not like his QVC line.  He dumbed it down for Evine, probably to keep the prices lower.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

@emmysmom   I love him and have missed him on QVC.   I have several of his pieces from years ago and they have held up nicely.  He's a great designer.  Go for it!

Oh I know...I found some things..but they were pricey!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

I can't address the "quality" of Evine's clothes because I think that's too broad of a question.  They have multiple lines and they sell clothes at various price points; as all retailers do.  You do get what you pay for, as you do with all retailers.  I find myself buying more and more from Evine since I discovered the Saturday morning fashion show.  However, I do listen to my inner voice and I do LOOK at what the models are wearing.  If something is too inexpensive or if it doesn't look goood on the models or if it's a fabric that looks too sheer on the models;  I stay away from it.  I also know my own body and I know what works for my body and I don't don't let the hosts' blah blah blah sway me.  Having said that, I have bought summer maxi dresses, tops and this winter sweaters and leggings from Evine and I find the quality of what I buy to be excellent.  I have had no fit problems because I know my measurements and I always use the size chart.  Always.  Evine's size chart is different from QVC's, it's closer to brick&mortar sizing.  I also pay close attention to fabric content.  I do put more "work" into shopping from Evine but it's worth it for me because I do not like returning things unless they are defective.  If you are curious, start small.  My bff and I started 2 years ago with maxi dresses that we bought for a beach vacation.  Those worked well, so just moved on.  I still do buy more fashion from QVC, especially fall/winter clothing but I find QVC doesn't offer much variet anymore.  All the designers sell basically the same things.  I can find different things at Evine, at better prices.  As for Marc Bauer, I should say that his Evine line is not like his QVC line.  He dumbed it down for Evine, probably to keep the prices lower.

Thanks..I saw several brands that sound good...good to know you like them!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

The only shopping network I watch is QVC.  I like QVC's format and most of the hosts.  I believe I checked Evine once and was not impressed.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

I have three sweaters I bought on QVC probably 8 or 9 years ago maybe longer from Marc when he was on QVC.  I wore them this past winter many times... they are cute, relevent  and timeless.

Valued Contributor

I miss Marc on QVC .... but never purchased any clothing item from him.  I know you did not ask this, but when he is presenting his clothing items, I can only stare at his stylish jeans...honestly I did not know a man could wear his pants so tight.  Truly, I blushed when he was on.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmomwrote:

I haven't shopped there in a while...Love Marc Bauer..wondered about quality etc. I used to buy all my coats from Pamela McCoy..still have them. Perfect condition. Tia!!

@emmysmom - I also love Marc Bouwer and have shopped his Evine collections. 

I don't believe he has had any new shows lately.   I checked online and see some new items, so there are some upcoming shows but I don't know the schedule. 

Evine pricing is not great, especially the shipping. But, they do reduce prices for the shows and that's the only time I will shop at Evine. They also offer coupons occasionally for fashion and beauty which typically covers the ridiculous shipping fees.

This is new

Marc Bouwer Textured Knit Long Square Sleeve Boat Neck Zip Back Top - 735-580

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

4 color options

Marc Bouwer Crochet Lace Long Sleeve Sharkbite Top w/ Removable Knit Tank - 735-572

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri