Honored Contributor

Six value pays 3/9.  If yoiu shop there, enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG on everything? 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@ECBG on everything? 

@Karnerblue Check the site.  I'm just passing on an an email.

Honored Contributor

I do a lot of shopping at evine and multiple value pays is pretty common.

I try avoiding them or I can get in to trouble!

Frequent Contributor

I'm so addicted to Evine and yes, I got in trouble with the EZ pays.  I must have 30 or 40 of their tops, mostly Kate & Mallory.  I get so many compliments!  I'm not real crazy about the OSO casuals and a few of the other brands, but the ones I buy from K & M and sometimes One World I love!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't watch any shopping channel LIVE.  I do check in sometimes and read what they send online.  However I honestly am wondering when they will run out of watches.  Geez never seen so many offered anywhere.  

Respected Contributor

@Josetta47 wrote:

I'm so addicted to Evine and yes, I got in trouble with the EZ pays.  I must have 30 or 40 of their tops, mostly Kate & Mallory.  I get so many compliments!  I'm not real crazy about the OSO casuals and a few of the other brands, but the ones I buy from K & M and sometimes One World I love!

Hey Josetta did you get the Kate & Mallory TTV tops? They looked like logo with the different trim on the bottom and they had zipppers. They are nice!

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu OMG have you ever seen so many watches?  And they are HUGE!!!!!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

They have 6 value pays on everything very, very often.  In fact, I think they have it more often than they don't.  LOL

Sunday they were doing free s/h with your Evine card.  I did order 2 items I wouldn't have ordered otherwise because the s/h was deterring me.  I saved $9.98 in s/h.   

Frequent Contributor

No, I had toslow down for a couple weeks.  No room in my closet!  I did see them and definitely liked them though.