Valued Contributor

Re: Evine spring fashion day

KittyLouWhoToo wrote:

Pecky wrote:

SeaMaiden wrote:

I ordered this  one last spring and love it so much I ordered another. Three different patterns. 

727-759_01_swatch.jpg

I ordered this in the new print.  I couldn't decide on this print or the new one.  They both look pretty.

I have this print (in the pic) and it looks so great with my light blue denim skinny jeans.  I can't wait to wear it again this Spring and Summer.

------------

I love this but I can't find it on the site. Does anyone have a description or item number I can search with?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tucsongal2

727-759

It took me a few pages to find it!

Valued Contributor

Andreatoo wrote:

@Tucsongal2

727-759

It took me a few pages to find it!

--------

Thank you 😀

Going to check it out right now.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes when you hover your mouse over an image then it will show an item number next to the pointer.Smiley Wink

Contributor

Andreatoo wrote:
The first flip flop dress in the One World show was just adorable! I was trying to buy the black and white but of course it sold out while I was in process ARGH!

I just ordered it, it looked so cute!

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered 731 - 581 in turquoise. For under $90 I have 3 new pieces coming! took me awhile to land on a color but what the heck!?

@mom2four good for you! I'm jealous :-) I don't usually do dresses but that one was really cute

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

The asymmetrical Susan Graver top that Sandra is wearing tonight is a perfect example of what not to do!note that the short side is still way too long and is only making Sandra look wider than she is

Honored Contributor

Bri36 wrote:

I ordered a couple of thngs.  One top I had my eye had dropped in price $15.  It's a cold shoulder top (shhhhh  Don't tell the cold shoulder haters  LOL)

I ordered a sweater that was reduced to $21. 

I'll post pics later.

@Bri36, you hussy.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

LipstickDiva wrote:

Bri36 wrote:

I ordered a couple of thngs.  One top I had my eye had dropped in price $15.  It's a cold shoulder top (shhhhh  Don't tell the cold shoulder haters  LOL)

I ordered a sweater that was reduced to $21. 

I'll post pics later.

@Bri36, you hussy.  Woman LOL

What can I say?  LOL

I'm going to wear my two inch hoop earrings too, @LipstickDiva.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36

Where's the pics!? you promised!

Speaking of which here's the bag I picked up whilst scrolling through the clearance pages.

madi claire cross body.jpg

It's my first Madi Claire but I couldn't resist! Agonized over which color to get, they were all good, but landed on the turquoise. 731-581 $36.49 for leather

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View