Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine spring fashion day

@SilleeMee

I bought the dress! You can't beat the price and it'll be terrific during the summer months here in Miami which is extended for quite some time!

Respected Contributor

Which one @Andreatoo?...the black border sleeveless I posted? I got two, the black and white and the animal...LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

I purchased the black and white. As for the long shirt it's hard to explain. I like dramatic but there needs to be a slit or something that shows the full extension of my legs. I don't like it to be baggy so if it's a tunic length and it's form-fitting then I more likely to like it. I don't like volume if you get my drift

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

A good example is Logo or Susan Graver. a lot of it is just long for the sake of length and covering up. The baggy below the hip just expands mine! LOL

I do have a couple of Lori's pieces but only when they're uncharacteristically short

Frequent Contributor

Tends2dogs wrote:

Cumbercookie13 wrote:

That's very pretty. I ordered this top, I have it in the navy:

725-253_00_swatch.jpg

@Cumbercookie13  I saw this and thought about ordering.  Does it run big?  How does it wash/  Can you dry it?

TIA

It runs big so order a size down. You can machine wash it and dry gentle cycle, but I air dry. 

Esteemed Contributor

I found one item I'm interested in & that is also available in my size - but there is no video available and, for this kind of item, that may be a dealbreaker. It is also a lot more than I normally pay for clearance items - $29.94 plus shipping, albeit reduced. I'm interested in the soft black with blue and green in the print. I order down in this kind of topper so it isn't too much fabric. 

727-489- ARAE Printed Woven Elbow Sleeve Open Front Kimono Cardigan

727-489- ARAE Printed Woven Elbow Sleeve Open Front Kimono Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

SeaMaiden wrote:

I ordered this  one last spring and love it so much I ordered another. Three different patterns. 

727-759_01_swatch.jpg

I bought this last Spring, too,, and it's one of my favorite tops!  It is so pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

SilleeMee wrote:

Andreatoo wrote:

I just bought the asymmetrical tank top that they're selling now! I purchase the taupe and black. But now I'm looking at the grey and white LOL you can't beat the price

Wow @Andreatoo. Isn't this out of your box? It's long for you.Woman Very Happy Very dramatic and cute.

726-447_01_swatch.jpg

I like this A LOT!  Very sophisticated, particularly in this color combo.

Esteemed Contributor

Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

I purchased the black and white. As for the long shirt it's hard to explain. I like dramatic but there needs to be a slit or something that shows the full extension of my legs. I don't like it to be baggy so if it's a tunic length and it's form-fitting then I more likely to like it. I don't like volume if you get my drift

Obviously I'm not SileeMee, but I totally get what you're saying.  This top does need a slit.  I am only 5'6" , short waisted and long legs, so I also need that!

Esteemed Contributor

729-792 is the top I've been waiting for to come back for ages! It's similar to the Indigo thread babydoll they're showing now but better. I want it in the white

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View