Contributor

Evine spring fashion day

All day today and they have many nice new pieces, and they're doing reduced shipping on a lot of them.
Respected Contributor

Re: Evine spring fashion day

Love this dress! 728-091 - comes in other colors too!728-091- Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Sleeveless Lace Detailed Hi-Lo Maxi Dress

Contributor

That's very pretty. I ordered this top, I have it in the navy:

725-253_00_swatch.jpg

Frequent Contributor

my opinion..they have THEE WORST clothing imaginable--only once in a while do they have something that I personally like--who the heck "designs" these horrible fashions?--I do  like some of the fashions from wdny--sometimes I put that channel on just 4 curiosity 2 see what foolish designs they have--today I did like the maxi dress w/flowers I must say but 4 me I would like maybe 1% of what they show--my opinion!:smileyindifferent

Respected Contributor

Cumbercookie13 wrote:
All day today and they have many nice new pieces, and they're doing reduced shipping on a lot of them.

I love their clothing, especially the one world micro jersey items.  The material is great and stays cool.  Most of my maxis are from Evine.  I have been watching this morning.  Thanks for the heads up.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this  one last spring and love it so much I ordered another. Three different patterns. 

727-759_01_swatch.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

The first flip flop dress in the One World show was just adorable! I was trying to buy the black and white but of course it sold out while I was in process ARGH!
Respected Contributor

Andreatoo wrote:
The first flip flop dress in the One World show was just adorable! I was trying to buy the black and white but of course it sold out while I was in process ARGH!

I ordered one last year.  I love it.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought this dress today @Andreatoo. Love the yellow. Which flip-flop dress did you get?

716-001_04_swatch.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

723-421 in the black and white but it's sold out while I was ordering it in my size!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View