Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Evine spring fashion day

@QueenDanceALot

Welcome to our short girls long legs club! Length in a shirt is tricky when you have a short body

Honored Contributor

I like the front better than the back @Andreatoo. It's too long for me in the back. Looks like a racer-back bra would be handy, too. It's cute.

729-792_00_detail.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

729-792 is the top I've been waiting for to come back for ages! It's similar to the Indigo thread babydoll they're showing now but better. I want it in the white

That is a really pretty top!  I remember you posting about it before.  I would love to get it if it came back in the mauvey color.

I can't do the full on babydoll top.  Just too much fabric and I think it looks juvenile, which is fine if you're 16, but gets a little silly after age 35.

IMO.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I ordered this  one last spring and love it so much I ordered another. Three different patterns. 

727-759_01_swatch.jpg

I ordered this in the new print.  I couldn't decide on this print or the new one.  They both look pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

Welcome to our short girls long legs club! Length in a shirt is tricky when you have a short body

I was skeptical about the knee length sleeveless K&M whitenfloral top that Sea Maiden posted about, but I LOVE how it looks on me.  It's perfect with skinny jeans and heels.  It does have deep slits on both sides which gives it a great flow.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I ordered this  one last spring and love it so much I ordered another. Three different patterns. 

727-759_01_swatch.jpg

I ordered this in the new print.  I couldn't decide on this print or the new one.  They both look pretty.

I have this print (in the pic) and it looks so great with my light blue denim skinny jeans.  I can't wait to wear it again this Spring and Summer.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

You're right about the back of the shirt but the front is just so outstanding I'm willing to overlook the length in the back. But I know my husband would not be happy with it!

I've watched them bring back many a shirt but that one no

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

You're right about the back of the shirt but the front is just so outstanding I'm willing to overlook the length in the back. But I know my husband would not be happy with it!

I've watched them bring back many a shirt but that one no

The neckline detail and shoulder cut-in is perfect.  Why can't they bring it back?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot

The length makes it special. A couple inches shorter and it wouldn't have the same effect

Just to clarify I am referring to the top that you bought the long button down that you were skeptical about. Some long tops can chop off your legs and just make your hips look bigger. It all depends on the style

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

The length makes it special. A couple inches shorter and it wouldn't have the same effect

Just to clarify I am referring to the top that you bought the long button down that you were skeptical about. Some long tops can chop off your legs and just make your hips look bigger. It all depends on the style

Exactly!

I remember wearing it last summer and I was at the grocery store and a woman stopped me and said, "you look way too elegant to be grocery shopping".

It was all about the top!!!