Honored Contributor

Re: Evine spring fashion day

@SilleeMee

I bought the dress! You can't beat the price and it'll be terrific during the summer months here in Miami which is extended for quite some time!

Honored Contributor

Which one @Andreatoo?...the black border sleeveless I posted? I got two, the black and white and the animal...LOL!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I purchased the black and white. As for the long shirt it's hard to explain. I like dramatic but there needs to be a slit or something that shows the full extension of my legs. I don't like it to be baggy so if it's a tunic length and it's form-fitting then I more likely to like it. I don't like volume if you get my drift

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

A good example is Logo or Susan Graver. a lot of it is just long for the sake of length and covering up. The baggy below the hip just expands mine! LOL

I do have a couple of Lori's pieces but only when they're uncharacteristically short

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

That's very pretty. I ordered this top, I have it in the navy:

725-253_00_swatch.jpg

@Cumbercookie13  I saw this and thought about ordering.  Does it run big?  How does it wash/  Can you dry it?

TIA

It runs big so order a size down. You can machine wash it and dry gentle cycle, but I air dry. 

Honored Contributor

I found one item I'm interested in & that is also available in my size - but there is no video available and, for this kind of item, that may be a dealbreaker. It is also a lot more than I normally pay for clearance items - $29.94 plus shipping, albeit reduced. I'm interested in the soft black with blue and green in the print. I order down in this kind of topper so it isn't too much fabric. 

727-489- ARAE Printed Woven Elbow Sleeve Open Front Kimono Cardigan

727-489- ARAE Printed Woven Elbow Sleeve Open Front Kimono Cardigan

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I ordered this  one last spring and love it so much I ordered another. Three different patterns. 

727-759_01_swatch.jpg

I bought this last Spring, too,, and it's one of my favorite tops!  It is so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I just bought the asymmetrical tank top that they're selling now! I purchase the taupe and black. But now I'm looking at the grey and white LOL you can't beat the price

Wow @Andreatoo. Isn't this out of your box? It's long for you.Woman Very Happy Very dramatic and cute.

726-447_01_swatch.jpg

I like this A LOT!  Very sophisticated, particularly in this color combo.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

I purchased the black and white. As for the long shirt it's hard to explain. I like dramatic but there needs to be a slit or something that shows the full extension of my legs. I don't like it to be baggy so if it's a tunic length and it's form-fitting then I more likely to like it. I don't like volume if you get my drift

Obviously I'm not SileeMee, but I totally get what you're saying.  This top does need a slit.  I am only 5'6" , short waisted and long legs, so I also need that!

Honored Contributor

729-792 is the top I've been waiting for to come back for ages! It's similar to the Indigo thread babydoll they're showing now but better. I want it in the white