Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

They have a really cute top - 726-945.  It's a Try Me Price of $22.

I ordered two of them earlier in the week, and I'm hoping they come today. 

I'm ordering that and skipping the TTV.  I saw that Try Me presented this morning and really liked it.

The flounce hem on the TTV is "sticking" on the models and host and that bothers me.   And the more I saw it on Wendy, the less I liked the godets of that viscose going up the sides into the body of the top.   

I like the Try Me better too.  I got the blue and the dusty purple. 

I know that flounce on the TTV would hit me in the wrong spot - especially in the back. 

I love the colors and the sheerness of the sleeves though. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I'm ordering that and skipping the TTV.  I saw that Try Me presented this morning and really liked it.

The flounce hem on the TTV is "sticking" on the models and host and that bothers me.   And the more I saw it on Wendy, the less I liked the godets of that viscose going up the sides into the body of the top.   

I know that flounce on the TTV would hit me in the wrong spot - especially in the back. 

I was going through all the Try Me clothing items.  There is a woven cold shoulder One World top I like the style of but I detest the prints.

Then there is a Kate and Mallory one with bell sleeves I thought was cute but then the back is super long chiffon and that ruined it for me.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I was going through all the Try Me clothing items.  There is a woven cold shoulder One World top I like the style of but I detest the prints.

Then there is a Kate and Mallory one with bell sleeves I thought was cute but then the back is super long chiffon and that ruined it for me.  LOL

I don't really like One World at all.

I saw the Kate and Mallory one a lot.  As soon as I saw that chiffon piece in the back, I laughed. 

Honored Contributor

I just received this about half an hour ago!

so much better in person!

One world tie dye.jpg

Trusted Contributor

In addition to that beautiful top that @Andreatoo tempted us with, I also purchased Evine's flouncy TSV in the Coral color. If it fits it's going to look really good with the embroidered DG jeans I bought.

I went with the large. The one and only time I bought Indigo Thread I tried XL and it was huge. But I too am concerned that this top is fitted in the bust and hope it won't be too tight.

There has been a lot of tempting clothes on all the shopping channels lately. I may need to cut up my credit card. ;-)

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine's top value 2/23

[ Edited ]

I missed the special some of you are discussing, (try me--don't care for most colors anyway),  but I liked the TTV.  I ended up ordering in XS and S.  I think the flounce is adorable, and I'll just return the size I don't care for.

I don't order many fashion pieces from this channel but this TTV is adorable!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
I just ordered the dusty purple. For 2.99 shipping I couldn't pass it up. I like LOGO but the prices are outrageous. I have a gray bell sleeve shirt from Indigo Thread and it fits true to size. I've gotten many compliments on it.

I own quite a few Evine pieces and have been very satisfied with everything. I like that they make clothing affordable with reasonable value pays. It doesn't make me feel bad for spending money on clothing!
Super Contributor

TTV looks good only on the tall and slim models. Very cute. 

Valued Contributor

I find myself on the E channel more and more. The clothes are beatiful and well made and cost much less. The sales are great. I got a number of tops for my GDs today with beautiful lace and enbroideedr cotton and gauze.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sandraskates wrote:

That top is cute. For those of you that have bought Indigo Thread tops before, how do you feel their sizing runs? True to size or on the small side?

I ordered it late last night.  I got an XS, and I'm concerned it will be too small in the bust. I hate paying their return shipping, etc.  uggghh

I have two of the baby doll tops in small,  I went by the bust size on the chart and that worked for me.  But I think it depends on the design of the top.The baby doll top has a lot of give to it.  I ordered the TS and ordered a medium to make sure it fit nice over my hips.  I am hoping this works.  Will let you know when I get it.  Good luck with yours.Smiley Happy