Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo, I got 726-945

726-945_03_swatch.jpg

Honored Contributor

It appears there will be a Styled Out show on Monday nights on Evine.  Maybe they have been for awhile and I missed them but I did see it last night.

I ordered a maxi dress Melissa was wearing.  I have events throughout the summer that maxi should work for and we are also going on a cruise so I'll be take that.  I also ordered a one time only "moto" jacket that was 60% off although I'm not sure what was moto about it.

@Bri36, that top is pretty.  I ended up not ordering because the colors they had didn't work for me.  The ones that did were sold out.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

the new evine show Style Forecast is every Monday night, which I keep forgetting about, but they did air it again in the middle of the night so I set my dvr!

I really need to get more sleep on Sunday evenings because this is the second Monday in a row in which I've dozed off watching Inspired Style only to be awoken by the Logo show! This time I'm quite certain it was the incessant shrieking and I'll be adding it to my alarm lineup since it clearly works!

Incidentally @Bri36 @winamac1 and everyone else who loves ITC; there's a bunch of Indigo Thread shows coming up this week so I've set my dvr for those also (no TTV)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

the new evine show Style Forecast is every Monday night, which I keep forgetting about, but they did air it again in the middle of the night so I set my dvr!

I really need to get more sleep on Sunday evenings because this is the second Monday in a row in which I've dozed off watching Inspired Style only to be awoken by the Logo show! This time I'm quite certain it was the incessant shrieking and I'll be adding it to my alarm lineup since it clearly works!

Incidentally @Bri36 @winamac1 and everyone else who loves ITC; there's a bunch of Indigo Thread shows coming up this week so I've set my dvr for those also (no TTV)

@Andreatoo, I really like the show because it seems they do all s/h at only $2.49.  Then I got half off (maybe that's another incentive of this show?) when I ordered the jacket so the dress and jacket are being shipped for only $5.00.  I don't have a problem with that but I would have had a problem paying $4.99 per piece.