Trusted Contributor

Evine's Kate and Mallory Brand

I'm making my first purchase today from Evine.  Purchasing the below  Kate and Mallory dress.

I usually wear a size Medium at QVC, size Large at other stores (Kohls).  However, for this Evine dress I had to size up to a size Extra Large.  Have you purchased from Kate and Mallory?  If yes, have you also had to size up?  Hoping the dress will fit.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine's Kate and Mallory Brand

[ Edited ]

Watching the Evine's show this morning and thinking how darling and fresh their styles are.

In my experience the Evine's styles do run a tad smaller and their fabrics are just okay.  So I have not purchased any clothing from them or Q in a while.

Hope this helps.

My go to store has become Macy's

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I’ve purchased quite a bit of Kate & Mallory as well as Indigo.Prices are reasonable & the styles are adorable. In QVC clothes I’m an XS in Evine I’m a small. So yes go up a size.You will be fine.

Enjoy your purchase!! @BunSnoop 

Honored Contributor

Always a discount for new Evine customers, check it out before you order. 

And yes, I find their brands to run very small. 

Honored Contributor

I have a few things from Evine--not alot, as the sizing is wonky for me, but yes, order up. My beef with them is their shipping----at $5 an item, if you order 3 or 4, sometimes that is what your item cost-----can't justify spending $20 on 4 things----and it is more for the younger crowd and not for me at 64. I love Macys too and always find great prices,no shipping and can take my stuff home and not wait plus---it fits and I know it right away.

Frequent Contributor

Evine’s size charts run small as 8-10, and large as 12-14.  Q charts are 10-12 for medium and 14-16 for large.  I am a solid medium at QVC but usually order large at Evine unless the measurements are huge.  I always check garment measurements on both sites.

Respected Contributor

I think you will like the Kate and Mallory brand. I have several pieces and wear them year round. On most items I can order my normal size but there are some that required me to size up. Just check the garment measurements and you should be okay.

Honored Contributor

I have many Kate & Mallory pieces.  The quality is excellent, the prices are in budget.  I adon't understand the concept of sizing up.  I know my measurements, I use the Evine size charge every time I order.  My Evine size is an XL and that it what I order, I never have any fit problems.  I wouldn't think about going up a size.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered some pants this morning that we a this day only. They were cute on everyone.

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop 

I've been shopping with evine for clothing for approximately 8 years now. This means I have pieces that are 8 years old and still going strong so that should tell you something about the quality. 

I started with pants that were on clearance for a ridiculous $6! Still holding on! I also have a few pairs that were $9 on clearance. Their house brands are great but the sizing is like B&M and not QVC