Respected Contributor

Re: Evine is selling $395.00 Ron White tennis shoes😄

Like @SeaMaiden  & @mimomof4  I thought of the comedian Ron White (Jeff Foxworthy group) that always seemed to have a drink in his hand while performing -- the thought went through my mind they must have been priced when he was on stage! Smiley Happy They have to be kidding .

Honored Contributor

Evine seems to be bringing in several Canadian designers.  There was a clothing designer on the other night, can't remember his name, with a higher price point and some nice items.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Evine seems to be bringing in several Canadian designers.  There was a clothing designer on the other night, can't remember his name, with a higher price point and some nice items.

@kaydee50 

Brian Bailey. There's also Kim & Co. I wound up muting Kim. She's probably a lovely person but her voice/speech inflection is really difficult to listen to!

But speaking to price the new American line with 2 names is very expensive by comparison to their own exclusive lines! There was nothing under $115!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

And at almost $400 the sneakers have metallic sequin tops.......perfect for the office or just lounging around. lol 

Heather Hall (the host ) had on a beautiful black outfit with the sneakers to show them.  She is absolutely stunning & they didn't even look good on her.

Respected Contributor

I've seen a couple of their shows. The shoes, even if they had my size, aren't my style. And I'm someone who wears crochet sneakers! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

We as Americans have been told that fashion from Europe is expensive and "fashionable"  so we buy it.  Thats just like Italian leather is supposed to be better than any other leather.  Cowhide is cowhide whether it is American or Italian cows.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)