Honored Contributor

Evine Live's TS sweater top Today 12/14

I ordered it in grey , the  black and white.  I just like the style. I only worry about getting the right size.  I ordered the medium because it says it is more fitted in the bust area and I have broad shoulders.   Hopefully it will not be too big  on the sides.   Anyone else interested in this top?

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Live's TS sweater top Today 12/14

I have been eyeing it too!  I can't decide which color to get.  I also see other tops that I like that are going to be on later today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't this just a knit and woven top?  I don't think it's a sweater.  I was hoping it was like the "snit" material One World sometimes uses but I thought this was just a regular knit.  Am I wrong?

I think it's okay but I think once the s/h is added, the price is too much IMO.  Had it been priced $5.00 cheaper or the s/h been free, I may have bit the bullet.  I did hear Wendy say that you need to wear something under the cream.

I'm not sure about sizing.  I recently ordered a K&M french terry knit top in my normal size and it is too small.  It pulls through my hip and butt area and is very fitted through my arms as well.  It is going back. 

I'd be concerned about that woven area being snug across my lower half.  If it's too tight, it won't drape properly and will pull and even bubble up so to speak in the back.     

Honored Contributor

It is not a sweater. It is a top with two different fabrics, one a knit, the other woven/non-stretch. I think I would be a bit concerned about the fit of the woven part, too, but the tulip style may take care of that. 

It is a little different in a nice, subtle way. I think a lot of women will be happy with this. I'm not getting it, though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Wendy described it as a light weight sweater.

It's cute but not really me...

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to get a handle on the material and I remember last year (or way earlier this year), they did a TTV mixed media top by K&M that had the knit body and the woven trim. The top zipped up the sides.  I bought that one so I went in and looked at the fabric content to compare.  They look very much like the same materials and last year's definitely isn't a sweater.

That top was 77% poly, 20% rayon and 3% spandex.  This TTV top today is 62% poly, 33% rayon and 5% spandex. 

Now what that means, I don't know.  LOL