Occasional Contributor

Anyone getting the duster presented on Evine Live today?  I am thinking it looks very cute!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

It does look cute but it looks very long.  And sort of thin.  I have bought Kate and Mallory and some pieces I love and some not so muck as for the quality 

Trusted Contributor

I love the look but at barely 5' 2" I know it'll be way too long on me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Live Duster TTV

[ Edited ]

Could it be any longer, I think it would make a good winter robe. I like my robes long, but this would look ridiculous on me at 5' 2"  Anyone know how long it measures, I dont see that posted.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Could it be any longer, I think it would make a good winter robe. I like my robes long, but this would look ridiculous on me at 5' 2"  Anyone know how long it measures, I dont see that posted.

Site says 44-46".

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Back length is 44" to 46" depending on size.  I"ve only got about 61-62" total inches to work with....that would just look silly on me! Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

It is very cute and a good price.  I am not in to dusters though.  I like the style but I just like simple fleese jackets.  I have noticed that Bea Arthur use to wear these al the time on the TV show Maude.  Hers were a little thicker though.  I do remember in the 70's people wore them, I don't think they were called dusters.  Anyway it is cute.  I do see some tops I may be getting.  I mostly wear leggings and boots in the winter so a big comfy top is perfect for me.  Very often I do not need a jacket.  I do buy most of my clothes on line from Evine, a few pieces from HSN.  Have not bought clothing from Q in a long time.

Honored Contributor

Then it is not as long as I thought, most of my long robes are 50 to 52 inches, thanks.

Honored Contributor

Nope. Way too long for me.  I know i would never get any wear out of this at all. 

They also have an MK watch and a pair of Matisse boots with fringe as other TTVs.   

Honored Contributor

It's a nice look for the right type, but I'm only 5' and that would be a shapeless tent on me.