Esteemed Contributor

I have several duster type tops and love them. My favorite is a super long one I got at a local boutique, I am 5'7" and it is to my ankles. I think they look better the longer they are, so you petites shouldn't necessarily fear this offering. I like the olive and wine ones, but am passing because I don't like the side slits. None of mine have them and I just like that look better.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I am enjoying their show today.  I will check out their finale tonight.  Have errands today.  Not really in a hurry to by winter stuff yet.  I did order an embroidered top a few days ago with long sleeves.  I am wearing a one world high low dress today and this morning dropping kids off at school I got a compliment.  Everytime I wear anything from one world I get compliments and I love the clothes.  Enjoy shopping or just looking ladies Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think it looks very nice.

This is one time I am glad that Evine doesn't carry many petites. I would be tempted to get it & I think I might drop a size before it gets cold here so I should not be buying now. This one would be way too long on me so no temptation. 

Honored Contributor

i waited too long and missed out on the colors i was interested in, but i did get the basic black. i think this will look great with jeans and leggings. this type of topper i will get a lot of use out of during three seasons.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I ordered it in burgundy because I bought the TSV tall boots in merlot awhile back on the Q. I am almost 6' tall, and I like the modern straight leg Denim & Co. jeans and leggings, so I thought the duster would look good with those things. I haven't gotten it yet....still waiting. Yes it's thin, I think. They say that on the description, but I like to layer, so it will work for me.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of the OTHER TSV, the boots, I'm kicking (sic) myself for not getting them! By the time I decided to pull the trigger they were out of my size in every color!

Meanwhile the TS the next day on HSN were the IDENTICAL V. Camuto fringe ankle boots for more than twice the price! grrr

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Speaking of the OTHER TSV, the boots, I'm kicking (sic) myself for not getting them! By the time I decided to pull the trigger they were out of my size in every color!

Meanwhile the TS the next day on HSN were the IDENTICAL V. Camuto fringe ankle boots for more than twice the price! grrr

That was crazy wasn't it?  The VC boots are $150.00 right now and the Matisse are $65.00 so they are still less than half the price.  There are 2 reviews on the Matisse boots so far and both are 5 star reviews.  Maybe your color and size popped back into stock? 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I loved those Matisse boots, but I forgot to order.  They were darling.  I liked them as much as the VC ones-or more.  The VC ones were cute, but they had too high of a heel for me.  The matisse heel was perfect!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

That IS crazy about the Matisse boots! I bought the VC on HSN at the special value price in plum. The only thing that makes me feel ok about it is that the Matisse weren't offered in a wine shade. Also, I have several pairs of VC boots and have always been happy with the value, very well constructed and wear forever. And the ladies at the Style Encore store (they buy used designer clothing) always love it when I show up with some VC offerings. (They won't take anything Susan Graver.)

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

That IS crazy about the Matisse boots! I bought the VC on HSN at the special value price in plum. The only thing that makes me feel ok about it is that the Matisse weren't offered in a wine shade. Also, I have several pairs of VC boots and have always been happy with the value, very well constructed and wear forever. And the ladies at the Style Encore store (they buy used designer clothing) always love it when I show up with some VC offerings. (They won't take anything Susan Graver.)

I love VC shoes and boots and own more than 20 or 25 pairs!  I loved his TSV, but the heel was too high.  I wanted to order the Matisse in black, and my size is gone.  I will stalk them to see if the 8's come back in stock, LOL.  Enjoy those VC boots.  He makes a great boot and shoe!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"