Honored Contributor

Just purchased a OSO top for 6.99.  Lots of mark downs.  Love it when I get a deal.  Enjoy your day ladies.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Just purchased a OSO top for 6.99.  Lots of mark downs.  Love it when I get a deal.  Enjoy your day ladies.Smiley Happy

How do you find the quality of items sold on Evine as compared with QVC?    I haven't ordered any clothing from Evine since the name was changed but the two pieces I did order then weren't accectable to me. The more expensive line like Pam McCoy I have always found to be excellent quality and usually classic styling.  Believe me I'm all for good prices for a garment but has to also be of a quality and style that will last for a long time.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I got some really good deals today on Evine too.  They really are having a true sale.  

Honored Contributor

I bought a top for $19 and change so far.  Nice sales.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I bought 2 turtlenecks to wear under my sweaters and jean jackets.  I've been looking for thin ones that would work as layering pieces.  Now I have them.  One black, one gray.

Respected Contributor

Like just about anything, Evine can be hit or miss. But generally the majority of my clothing purchases I've been happy with. I did pick up  two of the OSO TTV french terry tops in gold and purple. I bought them last Saturday when they did the early preview on Wake Up in Style. I should get them in the mail today. At least when they do clearance, they actually do clearance, and not mark down 50 dollar tops to 46 and call that a steal.

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

Like just about anything, Evine can be hit or miss. But generally the majority of my clothing purchases I've been happy with. I did pick up  two of the OSO TTV french terry tops in gold and purple. I bought them last Saturday when they did the early preview on Wake Up in Style. I should get them in the mail today. At least when they do clearance, they actually do clearance, and not mark down 50 dollar tops to 46 and call that a steal.

"Get more than one!"

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

I wanted the gold but waited too long.  It was the first to sell out.  EnjoySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought a Donna Salyers' poncho in mahogany.  I have one of her leopard coats, which I absolutely love and have had my eye on the poncho, so I decided to go for it.  It was a great price.  She has such beautiful things!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

I wanted the gold but waited too long.  It was the first to sell out.  EnjoySmiley Happy

I'm wearing the gold top today. They're very nice and soft, but not heavy, which is great. Did you get another color, or pass on it entirely?