Respected Contributor

Re: Evine Fashion Day tomorrow

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

I am going to try the leggings in black and brown to wear with my tall boots. I hope I like them....

@Mtnbikegirl I haven't tried K&M before but these leggings are darling.  I'm thinking about grabbing them in black as well.

Valued Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

I am going to try the leggings in black and brown to wear with my tall boots. I hope I like them....

@Mtnbikegirl I haven't tried K&M before but these leggings are darling.  I'm thinking about grabbing them in black as well.

I just picked up three pairs of black skinny Levi's at Kohl's, but I like tucking leggings into my tall boots in the winter. Sometimes, skinny jeans are stiff...

I think they will be cute! Let me know what you think, islandgrrl.

Respected Contributor

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

I just picked up three pairs of black skinny Levi's at Kohl's, but I like tucking leggings into my tall boots in the winter. Sometimes, skinny jeans are stiff...

I think they will be cute! Let me know what you think, islandgrrl.

Agree 100% that leggings are the best with tall boots.  Let's compare notes @Mtnbikegirl after they arrive.  p.s. I Heart straight and skinny Levis.  

Honored Contributor

Leggings will look great with boots! 

I've been gone most of the day and am doing a quick look to see if there is anything I can't live without.

There are a couple things I have that I'd like in another color but they are not on clearance so I will wait. 

Honored Contributor

I'm reviving the thread because I received my fashion day purchases this morning!

woohoo! I bought the leggings in houndstooth and they're gorgeous! I took the recommendation of the 'expert' and sized up for the legging fit as opposed to compression and they're wonderful (when I don't have to wrestle them on) Man LOL

I purchased my first WDNY top 724-372 which I have to send back as the xsmall doesn't fit but the blouse is gorgeous. I'm hoping a small dropped back in to replace it but I'm not holding my breath...

Also purchased a glitterscape 724-401 for the first time and the fabric is luxuriously soft! (and it isn't so sparkly-overthetop).

Bought K & M 724-614 and an Indigo Thread Co.726-231 shirts too (xsmalls that fit perfectly!)

I was happy with all the purchases...just disappointed the WDNY didn't fit ...

Any one else celebrating some packages today?

Honored Contributor

I'm delighted to hear you like everything! 

I did not buy anything but I keep looking. I've been happy with all my Evine fashion purchases. 

I'm sorry your WDNY top did not fit. I hope you can get the right size. I got a WDNY cardigan a while back & am looking forward to wearing it. It is a little heavy for summer hear so I have been waiting to wear it. Soon. 

That Glitterscape top looks great! Which color did you get? I have been checking that line out & I think something with subtle glitter may be in my future, too. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I'm delighted to hear you like everything! 

I did not buy anything but I keep looking. I've been happy with all my Evine fashion purchases. 

I'm sorry your WDNY top did not fit. I hope you can get the right size. I got a WDNY cardigan a while back & am looking forward to wearing it. It is a little heavy for summer hear so I have been waiting to wear it. Soon. 

That Glitterscape top looks great! Which color did you get? I have been checking that line out & I think something with subtle glitter may be in my future, too. 

I purchased the magenta; a little out of my comfort zone too. I don't usually go for the super sparkly embellishment but it's a mere smattering at the shoulders and the starry night gusset is hidden behind the zipper so you have some control over it. I live in Miami but I'm a sucker for fall/winter clothing! Love the styles of the season (just hate being cold)