Honored Contributor

I like the fashions for spring/summer.  I tend to shop by price and I haven't had many disappointments.  That means I stay within the HSN and QVC price range.  I don't take chances on the $20 stuff and if something doesn't look nice to me, I take a pass on it.  Still; I buy most of my summer tops and maxi dresses from Evine.  I watched a bit but it all seemed like summer clothes and I'm months away from summer weather.

Honored Contributor

I saw the same items presented over and over again all day long.  And many of these items were presented on Wake up in Style just last Saturday.

I didn't see anything that was a must have for me.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

But their fabrics seem to be not so good.  jmo

@roxxy1 

I’ve never bought any clothing from them so I can’t speak of their quality. I have seen a few tops that looked very thin to me. 

@wilma @roxxy1 

It is like everywhere else - some great things, some not so great things, some awful ones. It isn’t that difficult to figure out which is which. I’m careful about what I buy from anyone online so I’m usually happy. I’ve gotten some nice things from Evine.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw the same items presented over and over again all day long.  And many of these items were presented on Wake up in Style just last Saturday.

I didn't see anything that was a must have for me.

@Lipstickdiva 

I work and rarely even check their schedule during the week but, Evine posts the items in a show so you can see at a glance if there is anything you are interested in. I do that on Saturday mornings to see if there is anything worth watching for while I’m enjoying my coffee. I’m not one for sitting through hours of hardcore sales pitches from any shopping channel unless I think there is something I might want to buy. I’ve got lots of other things to do.