Honored Contributor

Anyone buying from Evine’s Fashion Day today? I was busy most of day so I haven’t watched much. I checked online but I haven’t seen anything yet that I wanted. Their prices always seem to be good! 

Trusted Contributor

But their fabrics seem to be not so good.  jmo

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

But their fabrics seem to be not so good.  jmo

@roxxy1 

I’ve never bought any clothing from them so I can’t speak of their quality. I have seen a few tops that looked very thin to me. 

Respected Contributor
I have a lot of Evine fashions. The majority of it is great and decent quality. Some of it is comparable to the Q but at much better pricing.
Trusted Contributor

@wilma If you are interested at all in anything from their Fashion Event buy it now while the event is still going on.  I've learned with Evine when you procrastinate til the next morning you pay more.  I've bought One World tops and like the brand.  Just make sure you read each garment measurements because I've found their sizing not consistent.

Honored Contributor

@wilma   I've made purchases of clothing from evine and returned all of it. None of it ever fits properly, it's either way too big or way too small. I order proper sizing for myself too. I can't figure it out, but I do find it ends up being costly for me! 

Their prices reflect the quality of the clothing too, it's all very cheap and cheaply made. Much of it looks great on air but then you get it and you're immediatley sorry you bought it.

Early this winter I did buy a pr of jambu ankle boots that I love. Fit perfectly, feel great on, very stylish, good buy on these.

Honored Contributor

I've been purchasing clothing from evine for about eight years now and so I have pieces that are 8 years old! They're holding up beautifully. I'm watching The Gramercy presentation that I dvr'd but the shirt I want is sold out! 741-215. I really wanted it in the white! Fatima looks fantastic in it

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Anyone buying from Evine’s Fashion Day today? I was busy most of day so I haven’t watched much. I checked online but I haven’t seen anything yet that I wanted. Their prices always seem to be good! 

I totally missed fashion day.  I love One world, Indigo Thread, Oso Casual.  I get almost all of my summer dresses and tops from Evine.  I think I have returned one dress because the sizing was way off.  I get compliments  when I wear anything One World.  Smiley Happy  Their prices are very reasonable.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I've been purchasing clothing from evine for about eight years now and so I have pieces that are 8 years old! They're holding up beautifully. I'm watching The Gramercy presentation that I dvr'd but the shirt I want is sold out! 741-215. I really wanted it in the white! Fatima looks fantastic in it

Fatima is a great host.  She looks good in everything.  In fact the hosts look nice in the Evine clothing.  My clothes from Evine are holding up too.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No----not a fan of their stuff---and I have enough anyway.