Honored Contributor
@willdob3
Kate and Mallory doesn't run as large as Indigo and one world if that helps you; and nothing runs as large as Q sizing.
I think you should get the velvet hoodie too. You'll be impressed with one worlds velvet when you see it in person ;-)
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - I think the velvet hoodie is cute, but I have so many hoodies. Might have been interested in it as a top without the hoodie or extreme hem. Not buying the TTV fringe cardi either.

I love the OW Sugar Skull top I recently bought. Love the print, design & fit.

One World Printed Knit Long Sleeve Gathered Back Hi-Lo Top - 728-673
728-673- One World Printed Knit Long Sleeve Gathered Back Hi-Lo Top

Checking out Vanessa's new items. She has a nice apparel line. This jacket is a TDO, and these pants are sharp!

V. by Vanessa Williams Printed Knit Long Sleeved Zip Front Jacket - 728-355
728-355- V. by Vanessa Williams Printed Knit Long Sleeved Zip Front Jacket
V. by Vanessa Williams Stretch Woven Elastic Waist Two-Pocket Tapered Pants - 729-988
729-988- V. by Vanessa Williams Stretch Woven Elastic Waist Two-Pocket Tapered Pants

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Also thinking about this skirt. It's been reordered due to popularity. 

V. by Vanessa Williams Stretch Knit Elastic Waist Ruched Detail Pull-on Skirt - 727-724
727-724- V. by Vanessa Williams Stretch Knit Elastic Waist Ruched Detail Pull-on Skirt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I've been watching off and on all day. Haven't purchased anything yet, don't even have an acct with them. Their prices and variety seem really good compared to what the Q has been offering. Sure beats watching Bose and Christmas gifts in October. Just wish they offered more petites.

Honored Contributor
@Chi-town girl
I own one of her pieces and it's really nice. Her stuff is all made in the USA
Trusted Contributor

I bought the fringed cardigan TSV in Cognac before it sold out.

If I needed a hoodie, that One World velvet hoodie was just lovely - the cut and shaping was amazing. And as another poster said, One World velvets are very nice - I have 3 of the lace trimmed tops.

Indigo Thread had some cutes tops too but I'm trying to cut back. HAH!

Honored Contributor
@sandraskates
I have a top and a kimono style jacket in the One World velvet. They both looked better when I got them home than on TV!
I picked up an indigo cold shoulder thermal top last night and I purchased that velvet jacket for my mother-in-law today
Trusted Contributor

Yeah @Andreatoo - I may have to go back and look again at the velvet hoodie. The red option was really pretty. And it gave every one of the models a lovely looking figure.

Trusted Contributor

I have not had a lot of luck with EVine fashions.  Even so, I ordered a couple of things today.  Their sizing is comparable to brick and mortar stores, i.e., I size up from my Q size.  In general, I think their quality is inferior to QVC's, but the prices are lower too.  They tend to have more trendy items, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Sure would be nice if they went back to regular length tops.  I'm so tired of these long tunic maternity tops that are worn.  I just won't buy them!!!