Honored Contributor

I really like that when Evine sells fashions, it's all fashions.  No skincare, no cosmetics, no gizmos that iron wrinkles out of your face.  Just fashions.  I popped in off and on today and looked online.  I don't need much but when we got home, they were selling a fall version of a ruffle sweater set that I own in the spring version.  I love it so I bought it in camel.  

Honored Contributor

I ended up not getting a single thing! I was too tired at the end of the day to go through the clothes online so I just decided it could wait. I'll have more time later and there is always another Fashion Day coming up!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
I prefer jackets to cardigans but this one does have some semblance of structure to it and it's cute!
I did pick up an indigo thread cold shoulder top. Really cute and looked terrific on everyone
729-672

@Andreatoo I wanted that top so bad, but it sold out in all colors in my size!! I'm hoping they get more in. 

Honored Contributor
@Pecky
They went pretty quick! I wound up with the green but my first choice was the blue.
I definitely was not in the market for another cold shoulder top but it looked so spectacular on everyone that wore it!
Honored Contributor

The TTV didn't appeal to me at all.  There were a few things I liked but I ordered nothing.  Glad I didn't because when I tuned in yesterday, they were offering free s/h when you used your Evine CC.  That seemed kind of crummy to me that the day before, Vanessa Williams' stuff all had s/h and then on the shows the next day, with the same items, it was free s/h with their card.

I ordered a longer duster with faux suede from Vanessa's collection yesteray.     

Honored Contributor

Ack! Somehow I screwed up and I'm not getting the velvet hoodie for my MIL!

One size sold out while I was ordering so I went up a size but when I checked my account it appeared as if I'd purchased 2!

So I cancelled the second and now I have none! And the price is back up....

Here's hoping they mark it down again for Sam's next visit..

My single fashion day purchase:

729-672- Indigo Thread Co.™ Mineral Wash Waffle Knit Cold Shoulder Swing Top

I generally avoid this length but this looked terrific on everyone!

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Fall Fashion Day!

[ Edited ]

I ordered this duster:  It was only $35.99 yesterday with free s/h. Today it's back up to $52.00 and the s/h is $6.99.

729-989- V. by Vanessa Williams Sweater Knit Long Sleeve Faux Suede Trim Open Front Duster

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

at least on evine a sale price is substantially less than regular price!