Honored Contributor

Re: Everytime I wear it / so glad I bought it

It is so gratifying when you buy an item and it turns out to be something which you love and wear often!  So many times I have thought something and though --- I love this!  Then, after I get it ---- nah, not so much! I have some black knit casual crop pants which I don't know what I would do without!  After the first pair, I bought about 6 more pairs!  They weren't expensive at all -- but as the commercial says --- the best thing since sliced bread!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

My Barefoot Dreams clothes and Isaac Mizrahi pima cotton tops. Almost daily staples. 

Barefoot Dreams? Shocker! hahaha Just kidding.

@Judaline  LOL! 😆 They make these WI winters so much cozier. 😉

Honored Contributor

Seasonal, but the Beach Pants from the q are my most recent multiple purchase perfect for EVERY OCCASION in the summer..

Then there are the TWO Basso jackets that got ridiculous reviews "....a CALAMITY!!!!--- it came with a button HANGING BY A THREAD!!!!....." and were  REALLY REALLY marked down- the silky soft brown one that looks and feels like sheared beaver has garnered MORE COMPLIMENTS EVER, even from strangers, and has kept me warm and dry in the worst winter winds.

So HOORAY for qvc crazy markdowns!

Esteemed Contributor

Two old -- old! -- D&Co jean jackets, one indigo, one black -- that have princess seaming, perfect collars, lengths, and soft fabric.  I've had both for years and wear every season.   Just this morning I packed one of them for an overnight trip and was thinking how versatile it is.  And it still looks like new.   Some of the old D&Co pieces wear like iron!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wit & Wisdom jeans. Bought my first pair last year, and last week I bought white jeans. Love them!

They fit my big waist/small hips perfectly. I think it's because of the stretchy waistline.

They carry regular and petites. I've been buying their ankle jeans in a regular size (their petites are very petite).  

They're moderately priced (most are $68, but they go on sale). I buy them at Nordstrom, in store or online.