Valued Contributor

Re: Everything does not go with everything

@Danky2  LOL about JT sizing...the other night I was watching and she had a jacket on that was so tight I feared the button was going to pop off and fly thru my TV and put my eye out!!!! Seriously....the camera staff should wear protective gear....

Honored Contributor

Logo always makes me think of " The Emperor's New Clothes. "

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think it's as simple as that A. threw on the top just to showcase that top. 

She happened to be wearing print pants.

Probably a good idea to wear solid pants, but I do believe that most (or many) realize that she wouldn't wear those two prints together.  

I like the way Isaac M. mixes various prints, mainly because the prints have a common theme. 

Maybe the color combinations, or two or more versions of the prints with coordinating colors, etc.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Maybe her power was out and she had to get dressed in the dark?  

Valued Contributor

@busymom22 I posted on your other post. Did you notice the first 40 minutes was almost all tie dye. Then the obligatory boyfriend jeans (also tie dye), the usual denim jacket, the usual leggings (also tie dye), a $60 tank (2 pieces of fabric sewn tigether for $60).  Every show has these same items!  

Then the $85 caftan. I bought Stan Herman's cotton vertical striped tsv caftan a few weeks ago for $39 & its great!  Hers was voluminous & made everyone look larger. 

Valued Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@Danky2  LOL about JT sizing...the other night I was watching and she had a jacket on that was so tight I feared the button was going to pop off and fly thru my TV and put my eye out!!!! Seriously....the camera staff should wear protective gear....

That is so funny ! 
Today we had to listen how both her girls were dancers and they ALWAYS buy larger sizes so that they would be comfortable.......WHY DON'T YOU JANE !

Super Contributor

@AZfem wrote:

@busymom22 I posted on your other post. Did you notice the first 40 minutes was almost all tie dye. Then the obligatory boyfriend jeans (also tie dye), the usual denim jacket, the usual leggings (also tie dye), a $60 tank (2 pieces of fabric sewn tigether for $60).  Every show has these same items!  

Then the $85 caftan. I bought Stan Herman's cotton vertical striped tsv caftan a few weeks ago for $39 & its great!  Hers was voluminous & made everyone look larger. 

Oh wow, you are so right! Everything in this show was tie dye, boyfriend jeans, and denim jackets. We aren't wrong!

Contributor

Notice when she does her packages at home no Logo!

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Maybe her power was out and she had to get dressed in the dark?  

@Trailrun23 

LOL ....  well, then, we would have to excuse her .... except for the fact that the area that prepares racks of clothing for shows could have given her somehing else to wear.  

Thanks for the chuckle.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Is this gas lighting on a shopping channel?