Honored Contributor

Blair has some nice things for everyday clothes and great prices and good markdowns.  Clothes that aren't a big loss if I ruin something - I can be messy at times -  I spill stuff!

Anyway .....

I received a $15 gift card from Blair and they have free shipping over $39 ... and I wanted a couple more things.  Lots of stuff marked down for specific colors.

Bottom line: 

I just got two pairs of pants, two shirts and a vest for $51. 

Respected Contributor

I shop Blair, too, once in awhile.

Honored Contributor

Re: Everyday Clothes

[ Edited ]

I like Blair a lot.  Along with Macy's, It has become one of my "go to" stores.  

Respected Contributor

Great topic. In the same category, just this morning I ordered two Feather Fleece tops from Haband. This is my third year ordering these lightweight three season tops. You've got to get them in early fall, otherwise sizes/colors sell out.

When I get up in the morning, I'm always happy to see that at least one is clean and ready to be put on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA 

Sounds like you picked up some nice things for a great price! Enjoy! 

Most of my everyday clothes come from Kohl's. I have a lot of tees from their Croft & Barrow brand that I wear around the house. They also look nice enough to wear out somewhere. If they do get ruined in some way, it's no big deal, because they're aren't expensive tops. 

Regular Contributor

I also purchase a lot of clothing from Blair. I especially like their "fresh" line of tops. They are a nice weight and wash up so well. I collect the new colors when they come out in the various sleeve lengths. They wash well and last without stretching out of shape.

Honored Contributor

I've ordered from Blair for years.  They are a good source for casual everyday clothing.  I find that their things really hold up and for the most part are really nice quality.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every day clothes ,is just what i wear ,walmart ,has things,active wear ,wash up great, cotton, i don't need anything fancy.Jc pennys tops.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Love Blair. Great prices when on sale and the clothing fits me well in size and style.  

Honored Contributor

Package from Blair came today. 

Not bad - ordered onTues. the 19th, delivered on Fri. the 22nd.

----------------------------------------

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Blair has some nice things for everyday clothes and great prices and good markdowns.  Clothes that aren't a big loss if I ruin something - I can be messy at times -  I spill stuff!

Anyway .....

I received a $15 gift card from Blair and they have free shipping over $39 ... and I wanted a couple more things.  Lots of stuff marked down for specific colors.

Bottom line: 

I just got two pairs of pants, two shirts and a vest for $51.