Esteemed Contributor

Re: Every order is “in process”

@alohakz wrote:

my Nespresso has said 'preparing your order' for over a monthSmiley LOL

UGH! You've got to be kidding! I think if I really didn't want it, I'd insist on canceling and go buy it on Amazon. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I'm able to cancel an order "in process".  Once it transitions to "preparing your order", I can't.

I tried - it was automatically "preparing your order" instantly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I buy from several online sites and none of them let you cancel once you submit and pay.  Q used to allow it, but it was not a given.  They are no different than any other retailer.  Have you ordered online from Kohls, Target, Macy's etc?  They do not let you cancel either.  Bottom line is be sure when you hit submit because if you change your mind you will have to pay to return.

Oh ya, I've ordered from Kohl's, LL Bean, Macy's, JC Penney's, etc. and if I need to cancel or change an order, I called Customer Service and it was taken care of immediately! 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC needs to go back to the way things were in the past, yes we used to be able to edit ,cancel our order after purchase with plentyof time of being able to,not sure why they decided to go that route, other than incovienence customers maybe?

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 

Wow; I never called to cancel so I didn't know you could do that.