Regular Contributor

Ever tried Antthony fashions on HSN?

I'm in love with a purple Jacquard Knit Chevron Topper on HSN by designer Antthony, but it's 100% acrylic, $59.75 + 3.50 s&h.

I'd like to know if any of you have tried his fashions and whether you like them, or if you have any comments about this topper.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ever tried Antthony fashions on HSN?

I like some of his clothes. I don't think some styles and patterns suit me, but I like the solids and more simple items. I feel they run true to size. I usually wait until they offer a 20% off coupon to buy full price clothes.

Thats a very pretty duster.

Honored Contributor

I have not.  Not my style.

Respected Contributor

@mb141312  yes, i have.  i have something similar to this in forest green i got off ebay.  

this looks fab to me, except i live in N louisiana, and i would not get much wear out of this.   

i am a plus size, and have found his items to run true to size.  i'm off to see what other colors there are of this now. 

Honored Contributor

Keep in mind that acrylic pills badly.  I won't buy a sweater with acrylic in the fiber content.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Keep in mind that acrylic pills badly.  I won't buy a sweater with acrylic in the fiber content.

@Kachina624 I agree. No acrylic for me either. Plus it is itchy and hot to wear.
Respected Contributor

As for Antthony clothing, I have bought some of his tops and enjoyed them. Lots of his stuff is too ornate for my taste.
Honored Contributor

I like Antthony and enjoy his presentations but his clothes are not my style.  

Respected Contributor

I have several pair of his "Boss Lady" pants and they are very nice, fit well and I like the fabric. My favorite designer on HSN is Iman. I have many of her tops and cardigans and I love them. 

Respected Contributor

@mb141312 

The last Antthony purchase I made was a chenille hat and scarf set, about six years ago.  I look love them, use them every winter, and they still look very good.

About 7 to 8 years ago I bought about 3 or 4 of his tee shirts, a sweater, and a pair of pants.  Fit very well, made very well, I thought they were cute.  How does a great and creative designer give you all of his talents at a good price?  It's the fabric.  I my opinion, the fabrics where not that great and the garments started to look old fast.  Kinda like me hahaha!