Valued Contributor

Ever notice that they'll give height of model and size she's wearing for everyone EXCEPT --

-- the petite model when they don't offer the item in petite sizes?  They'll say, "Susie is five three and it looks great on her."  And that's the end of any discussion about Susie.

Susie looked like she was wearing someone else's clothes.

It's annoying.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Ever notice that they'll give height of model and size she's wearing for everyone EXCEPT --

This post has been removed by QVC because it is speculation regarding our guest.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ever notice that they'll give height of model and size she's wearing for everyone EXCEPT --

@Maggie Nolia 

I have never heard them neglect to give a size when they were running through the heights and sizes on the models. Perhaps they had already stated what size she was wearing and we're simply making a point that even at 5'3 it wasn't too long on her (since it wasn't available in petite)?

Trusted Contributor

Exactly!  I don't even know why they bother with a petite model when the clothing doesn't come in petite sizes.  I especially get upset when they show a tunic length on a petite model and tell us it looks fine.  NO, it doesn't!  SG wears some of her regular items on air and they swim on her.  Once in awhile I'll hear a host say that something doesn't come in petite sizes so it's something shorter women may want to pass on.  I appreciate that.