Honored Contributor

My opinion but no bra that has a range of sizing and no adjustability in the straps does not work for everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evelyn and Bobbie Bra

[ Edited ]

In all honesty, I don't believe there is any apparel, intimate or otherwise, that can work for everybody

The two bra's I saw from Evelyn and Bobbie, one had adjustable straps and the other says it stretches up to 3". One thing about QVC  that many other retailers don't offer, you can try them and if they don't work you can return. And you can bet, at $85, I would return if it didn't work. 

Respected Contributor

I am trying it but I don't have high hopes because I have been disappointed so many times!  

Honored Contributor

No bra is worth $85 to me. 

Respected Contributor

I like them. They are not the most supportive bras I wear, and I need a lot of support, but I didn't expect them to be. They are fine when I want something comfortable to wear around the house or out in the yard. I found the sizing true to size. I find them far superior to similar styles from other manufacturers. 

I use to buy them online from Kohl's when I had a 30% off coupon. I don't think they carry them any longer.

Honored Contributor

Not only do they appear to not support unless a 32 AAA. they also seemlike they are way uncomfortable.  the stretch would probably rub and cause soreness and rashes - no thanks! Iam a size 12 40 DDD or F and for comfort I must wear a good bra with underwires but the right ones in my correct size are so comfy that I wear them always!!  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

No bra is worth $85 to me. 

It would be if you needed one for support that does not cause severe rubbing and inflamation so bad you needed  medical intervention!!  Wearing cheap often cotton bras that do not fit is why so many women complain and cannot wait to rip off their bras!

Valued Contributor

Not just this bra demonstration, but ALL of them.....when the model is shown wearing it and the vendor describes how well it fits and has no bulging.....the model holding her arms up in front of her while showing the back of the bra is just wrong!  Lol, show them from the back with arms by their sides, you'll see bulges and fat rolls.  No disrespect to the models, just reality.

Respected Contributor

If I am going to spend that much on a bra, I want true support and an invisible back.  It is Shapeez for me.  I own several, in the long version and the short version.  They are great!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

The price is RIDICULOUS!!!!