Contributor
Wondering how these bras support larger women. Would appreciate any/all opinions.
Respected Contributor

Is Evelyn and Bobbie a brand?  Sorry, I am not sure what you are talking about.

Contributor
Alicedee, yes, it's a new brand on Q, sold out very quickly when Shawn had it in her show.
Esteemed Contributor

If by larger you mean a larger cup size, then they will just give you uniboob. They do have more construction than most, but support, no.  

You can see by the sizing.  As soon as they go up a band size to achieve the cup size, you are doomed.

A pet peeve of mine.

Respected Contributor

@Marebear54 wrote:
Alicedee, yes, it's a new brand on Q, sold out very quickly when Shawn had it in her show.

@Marebear54 Thanks.  I don't watch enough to catch all the new things!  I will check their stuff out.  

Super Contributor

@Marebear54  Hi I got one of these bras in a large. I am large busted. It is fairly supportive but the band underneath rolls up. I think it looked good under my clothes. I have not completely made up my mind if I like it because it is expensive. I really have tried many bras, I have large saggy breasts and I really want a supportive ( also side support to bring sides in) bra without a wire. Not easy to find. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the bra, but have not received it yet.  I always wear an underwire, so I am hoping this bra has some support.  My bra size is 32G.  Rarely can I find my size in a store.