Esteemed Contributor

Re: Etienne Aigner flats on Ebay

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

When I was in high school this was the it bag that all the "rich" girls had. My family was far from rich but me being the way I was in high school I had to have it. I think at the time it was around $60-75 and my Mom got me one. I loved the bag and years ago I found it in a closet. I think I put it away in a plastic bin and still have it. I should look for it and use it.

I have always wished Aigner would reissue this bag so I could get a new one. I have been in Aigner outlet stores and on their site before, no luck.download.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21, that's the beautiful color I loved so much in the EA bags and shoes. brings back great memories, seeing this bag. I never had one exactly like this one, but had several over the years in this color.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Re: Etienne Aigner flats on Ebay

Etienne Aigneer had great quality and the color was rich. I still have a belt which no longer fits but can't part. Purses so durable and went with everything. Thanks for bringing up brands that were affordable, quality and stylish