Honored Contributor

Love everything about this lightweight coat.  The style, the color, the length. Really nice.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@lolakimono  I received this beautiful cardi today.  It is stunning and so flattering on.  I can't believe how fast I got it.  I ordered Saturday and got it today.  I am still thinking about the boots. 

@Pecky 

Wow! That is fast!

Other companies could take note of how to run a sale AND get merchandise out quickly (wink wink).  

On the AMS thread, I posted about my Anthro finds.  I hope that I like them as much as you like yours!  One item is backordered until late February.  Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@lolakimono  I received this beautiful cardi today.  It is stunning and so flattering on.  I can't believe how fast I got it.  I ordered Saturday and got it today.  I am still thinking about the boots. 

@Pecky 

Wow! That is fast!

Other companies could take note of how to run a sale AND get merchandise out quickly (wink wink).  

On the AMS thread, I posted about my Anthro finds.  I hope that I like them as much as you like yours!  One item is backordered until late February.  Cat Frustrated

@lolakimonoI will have to check out that thread.  I forgot to say that I did order the snake puffer jacket from Anthro when I checked it out it was 40% off and brought down the price to $77 from $250.  I didn't care for the VC coat from Macy's.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

Beautiful topper! I would love to see you in it

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Pecky 

Beautiful topper! I would love to see you in it

@AndreatooYou are too cute.  I have tried to post my outfits but it never goes through for some reason.  I will keep trying! 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

That piece is so me! But I'm trying to be good and slow down on my cold weather purchases. I just don't have the days to wear them all!

I love fall /winter clothing! I just can't stand the cold! LOL