Honored Contributor

They've hired new hosts recently so it could be that Erin was dumped due to higher compensation/benefits and the newer hires are coming in at a lower cost. 

I think the same has happened at Q and H. H has recently hired a new host - Nicole  and she was on some recent shows cohosting

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I think you may be right! Stacy is gone but now you have Julia working with David?!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I think you may be right! Stacy is gone but now you have Julia working with David?!

@Andreatoo  Yeah, sadly companies are taking advantage of the economic crisis/ COVID situation as an excuse to cut out employees with 'higher than market' compensations and replacing with lower cost' employees

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
New Contributor
I was wondering what happened to Erin. I only watched occasionally but I cannot believe how bad the variety of programming is, it is the same boring invicta watches and the Debrows. Who still wears watches???? I hate this channel, it doesn't it into a shopping category.

Contributor
I think this is the one Saturday I slept in and I missed it. Dang. I doubt it was her idea as well. Who leaves the show when you are that successful? I noticed today that the remaining hosts are trying really really hard to fill her shoes. I don't think it's possible.
Contributor
It's not that I dislike the Dubrow's, it's that I don't want to see them 24/7 peddling their goods. I have written about this on the ShopHQ Facebook page many times but they can't take a hint.
Occasional Contributor

What the heck is happening with a HQ , it has become a medical show using their scare tactics to make money  EnjoyedErin and I miss her already, she was a pleasure to watch that network is definitely going down hill. Thank God they still have McKenzie Chlld!!!

Respected Contributor

I was surprised she's gone. I tuned in last Saturday for Wake Up In Style and saw Kathy hosting instead. I thought Erin took time off, had no idea she left. I enjoyed her. But I'm watching way less of HQ. The clothing isn't as attractive as it used to be although I have found a few things this fall. And the constant airtime for Invicta and the Dubrows has gotten extremely stale. If they don't entice some new vendors on there, I have a feeling they won't last much longer. 

Contributor
Once the 3 Amigos left I was done. That network is in deep trouble

Iliked Sat. morning with Erin as well.  I like the Dubrow's on their other reality shows but now they are on shop HQ way to many hours each day.  I am rarely watching shop HQ at thid point since I can get all the protective gear they sell at the store and I have never really felt any benefit from the other nutritional things they sell.  Being in the medical field has made me question how they jump on the band wagon of each new thing that comes along like Keto diets becoming popular then the covid pandemic.  It was one thing when they did their own health items but now I feel it is all about the money.  You can't specialize in everything!  I do feel they are controlling that channel now and about all I watch it for now is McKenzie-Childs.  ShopHQ really needs some new interesting product lines and vendors to help get some of back.