Honored Contributor

I have to give props where they're due! Alli is doing a great job. No mindless banter Or filling time with be that as it may or now here's the thing......um, er, uhh

Her extemporaneous speaking skills are noteworthy. I'm just waiting to see more of her personality but so far she certainly is not offensive and she's filling the air with useful information about the products

Occasional Contributor

I agree, there is way too much of the DuBrows on Evine. Seems like they own the station.
Erin did a great job on fashions. I'll miss her, maybe one of the other shopping channels will pick her up. Let's hope so.

I was never a fan of Erins.. Too show offy. I don't care for your forum anymore. Too many Dr. Dubrow products and I don't like his wife's clothing line. Too expensive. When are you going to  have a day of free shipping and handling?  Your shipping and handling is more expensive than any other shopping network. You don't have the amount of fashion like you used to. For the most part your show is boring, when it used to be the BEST shopping network on TV.  I hope you go back to your old ways soon. 

Honored Contributor

@JOJODINO wrote:

I was never a fan of Erins.. Too show offy. I don't care for your forum anymore. Too many Dr. Dubrow products and I don't like his wife's clothing line. Too expensive. When are you going to  have a day of free shipping and handling?  Your shipping and handling is more expensive than any other shopping network. You don't have the amount of fashion like you used to. For the most part your show is boring, when it used to be the BEST shopping network on TV.  I hope you go back to your old ways soon. 

@JOJODINO you aren't going to get a response here since its not shophq you are questioning.

Occasional Contributor

Erin is on HSN right now live, she is commenting on a jewelry show, listed as a "jewelry contributor?". She is on Skype talking with the HSN host and commenting on Colleen Lopez's jewelry line, kind of weird as I really don't remember her selling jewelry on ShopHQ?

Honored Contributor

@Donnatt 

Seems they all end up getting jobs with vendors...

I don't recall her doing alot of jewelry either but then I don't really watch the jewelry shows...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Donnatt 

I don't recall her doing alot of jewelry either but then I don't really watch the jewelry shows...

She had started doing a few jewelry shows, she also went on the invicta cruise and she would be on the shows broadcasted from Tucson.  Shophq use to be my favorite but then they decided to get rid of hosts and vendors.  I see they kept Pamela McCoy which it seems her pieces are really over priced.  Even some of the models left.  I really don't watch them anymore.  They are keeping one world but Sam is leaving.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Donnatt 

She had started doing a few jewelry shows, she also went on the invicta cruise and she would be on the shows broadcasted from Tucson.  Shophq use to be my favorite but then they decided to get rid of hosts and vendors.  I see they kept Pamela McCoy which it seems her pieces are really over priced.  Even some of the models left.  I really don't watch them anymore.  They are keeping one world but Sam is leaving.

@sunshine 919 I didn't know Sam was leaving.  When did he announce it?  

Super Contributor
Sam’s last show was over the weekend and my heart is BROKEN.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sam is right now on HSN live, he now represents Diane Gilman's line of clothing.