I watch ShopHQ because of Erin! What is happening with this network? 

Respected Contributor

@Teacher22   Welcome to the boards!  I, too, only watch for Erin.  Won't be the same.  I wondered myself what is happening.  Seems to me that instead of ShopHQ  it's becoming "Shop Dubrow"!Cat Frustrated

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I wish I had seen it.  I watched some of it this morning but not the end. Is today her last day?

@Pecky 

I didn't hear the full announcement either but it certainly felt like her last day!

She pushed her Instagram and made comments about having a lot of free time on our hands

Honored Contributor

Erin is  the  reason wake up in Style  show works. She puts her all into it. They will miss her. 

Honored Contributor

I missed the show this morning, it's a tough time in shopping channel world.  Granted, we don't know if she is leaving on her own (which I doubt) or if she was let go but it surprises me that they would let her go and keep newer hosts who are not as good or as popular.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Erin leaving Shop HQ

[ Edited ]

I don’t watch Shop HQ much, but, when I do turn it on, it was to watch Wake Up In Style!! She was awesome - she really did make you feel like you were shopping with a friend. I literally have no reason to turn the channel on now

Just looked at her Facebook page - no goodbye note.  But, apparently today was WUIS's 6th year anniversary.  That was her last post.

Exactly!! She almost cried a few times and kept referencing she didn't want to get into trouble. Next Friday is her last day (if they let her stay until then) Erin was the ONLY reason I watched ShopHQ. Wake Up In Style became part of my weekly schedule. I truly believe it wasn't her decision to leave ☹️ I hope to see her on HSN/QVC. She was awesome!!
Esteemed Contributor

What channel is this?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Erin is  the  reason wake up in Style  show works. She puts her all into it. They will miss her. 

@SeaMaiden 

I adore Erin and will miss her but it was a good show with Sara too (Before she jumped ship to go to HSN)

Trusted Contributor

That's too bad. I like her and thought she was a good host.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004