Contributor

Erin Newburg just announced she's leaving ShopHQ to "see what the next chapter holds" for her. Hmmm....Maybe the Dubrows will take over, they're already on almost 24/7. I've never been a fan of Erin, but it's just another example of people escaping (or being thrown, don't know) from that channel. They REALLY need new leadership.

Respected Contributor

Their former hosts keep popping up on another channels and some have become vendors. I have not watched Shop since Beekman and Skinn left.

Honored Contributor

Oh too bad!  I like watching Wake Up In Style with Erin and Becky.  Oh well!

Respected Contributor

She really did a great job with the Saturday fashions and I'd like to see her on another network. I don't like shop fashions on a whole. 

Honored Contributor

Erin is a former Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader, I liked her a lot. I surely remember the Sat morning when one of the Beekman goats she was holding did a number on her pretty red blouse, she handled it like a champ!!

Honored Contributor

I missed that announcement.  I usually tune in on Sat mornings.  I really like Erin she is adorable. She was the only reason why I watched.  She probably saw the writing on the wall with that network and decided to leave.  I hope to see her on another shopping channel.  

Honored Contributor

My watching cooled with the exit of the Three Amigos, those were the jewelry lines I bought.  I can't think of the last thing I bought from the channel.  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I think she is their best host so I am not so sure how well they will do now. I only shop there for Isomers. I am so worried Manuela will go. I don't know what I will do for skincare if that happens. There is no other line that does what Isomers can for my skin. Erin will be missed, she is a great host.
Honored Contributor

I will miss her dearly but I got the impression this morning that she had little time to say her goodbyes. It didn't feel like something that was planned

Honored Contributor

I wish I had seen it.  I watched some of it this morning but not the end. Is today her last day?