Respected Contributor

This is suppose to be a fashion show, they have aired the TSV twice, both times for a long time. I just think they should put it on air in a beauty show. Just my opinion. Nothing really new in the show also. Same old stuff.

Honored Contributor

Re: Enough is Enough AM Style

I just looked at the items on the air for the show (I'm not watching it).  I've noticed that they dump into A.M. style on Saturdays the items that don't sell out from the previous Monday's LOGO show.  I've noticed that a few times now.

Esteemed Contributor

The amount of airings..and the length of the airings...has turned me off from watching....long ago....

Honored Contributor

To connect this thread to one I read eariler today, this would be one of those threads that some would feel as if OP is trying to talk for everyone.

It doesn't speak for me.  That was my first and only look at the TSV --and I believe it belongs in fashion as well as in beauty.

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

This is suppose to be a fashion show, they have aired the TSV twice, both times for a long time. I just think they should put it on air in a beauty show. Just my opinion. Nothing really new in the show also. Same old stuff.

@luvdoodles  Hi luvdoodles, great minds think alike because I just got through firing off a letter to QVC about the same exact thing!

Am Style is one of the FEW QVC shows I watch anymore and I want to see clothes not beauty and whenever beauty products are on, even when they are not the TSV they seem to monopolize the entire show!!!  And today was ridiculous, the Calista Tool was not on once but TWICE---and yes Q cheerleaders I got fed up and turned the channel!!!! There are enough beauty shows in prime time and on the weekends these days!!!

And I live in Texas---and it seems that QVC forgets customers who live in the South, Southwest, and West and shows nothing but coats, jackets, vests, and boots---too warm here....Hey QVC throw us a bone once in a while and bring out just a simple cotton or cotton mix, in a long sleeve top!!!  And even in the colder part of the U.S. do your customers where their coats and jackets INSIDE THEIR HOME....hmmmm???  Whoever is in charge of picking the products for the show is doing a LOUSY job!!! 

And yes I can go online, but I like to see the clothing on the actual models to check the fit......the garment measurements are either missing or incorrect (one time I ordered a top that was supposed to have a length of 29 and it was actually 25).....I want to see it ON AIR!!!

I find I am making more of my clothing purchases LOCALLY now due to inconsistent sizing and am just not interested in the type of clothing you are showing on air these days!!!  The whole purpose of this post is: 1) I need to vent, and 2) If QVC wants to remain a retail option for me, I think they need to make some changes....and viewing other comments around the Forum, I am certainly not alone in my thinking....And your financial results haven't been so hot lately, is that why you are pushing your Q card and offering more easy pays these days---To increase your sales I think you need to find out who your customers are and what they want!!! 

Thanks for letting me vent!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I don't usually watch for that reason. Enough is indeed enough.  

I didn't see anything else that interested me, so I tuned in to AM Style.   I am sure they "have" to sell those Calista items, and obviously they are going to put them into the shows with the highest viewer interest. In an electronics or hair care show they lose viewers. Sadly, looks like we're stuck with this - the TSV in the fashion shows.  

Just an observation.  Leah is a beautiful woman, but it's clear she is a bit hevier in the hip area.   I think she would look soooo much better in something that didn't end at the hip, making her body look very thick.. My tv??  I don't think so.  For my taste, she would look so much better in the outfit that Meredith has on.  Putting the hosts in outfits that don't flatter them doesn't increase sales, and putting them in all black isn't very appealing either.  Style them out, please!!

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

@millieshops   I don't think so at all re your comment.  See what I put in red.  This poster is not speaking for anyone else - I think that's pretty clear - it's her opinion.

Honored Contributor

I personally don't care what is where or for how long.  If it interests me, I'll watch, if not, I'll go elsewhere.

Regarding the TSV today.... I agree that it's on ALL the time and for far too long, and is not particularly an exciting item.  Also, they've had the original Perfecter on constantly for a long time and I imagine that tons of people already own the original product.  Why on earth would they chuck a hundred dollar item just to get another one with changable brushes??  I wouldn't.....

Also, if I bought this item, it would add time to my daily routine.  I wash my hair daily in the shower and blow dry it (T=3 dryer and T-3 brush) and have it dried and styled in one effort.  If I had this, I would have to dry my hair completely first and then use the Perfecter.  I already get a lot of body and curl to my layered bob the way I do it now. .

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's luvdoodles' opinion, and it's also mine.  I've posted here before that I think  beauty items belong in beauty shows, and fashion in fashion shows.   Do they show fashions during Tuesday NIght Beauty?  Nooooo.....  So why do they show beauty products in fashion shows?   It doesn't make sense to me.  Again, just my opinion.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I have always thought that both the AM and PM Style shows were about fashion, beauty and accessories.  Of those three things I am least interested in beauty....but it has always been a part of both shows. (at least it has been that way as long as I've been watching)