Occasional Contributor

My, oh my, can QVC not find other designers ?  When will this love fest with logo and Isaac end?  Is anyone else ready to move on or is it just me?

Trusted Contributor

It's everything, yet it's nothing.

Honored Contributor

@BettyV wrote:

My, oh my, can QVC not find other designers ?  When will this love fest with logo and Isaac end?  Is anyone else ready to move on or is it just me?

it is all about sales and profit margins.

if those brands ever stop being profitable for qvc, then you know what will happen.

as of right now, they are obviously going strong.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

They are in their own world BIG TIME. No wonder profits are hurtin.

Respected Contributor

Interesting observation. There must be quite a few younger, newer designers who would be great on QVC. Maybe next fall? Of course I would wish for someone who does leather, even the nicer new faux styles. Keep thinking positive thoughts ladies.

Honored Contributor

@BettyV. Want to join QVC Anonymous? I started the "group" a while back. I'm now only tuning in about 1/2 hr. a day & don't watch that long before switching it off. I agree. Too much of the same old stuff...fashion, beauty, across the board. 

Occasional Contributor
I cannot imagine who would wear logo. It is far from attractive. And the cost? They think the average person thinks nothing about dropping 70$ for each of the 3 shirts to get "that layered look". It looks horrid on the models do not see the draw to anyone who orders it
Occasional Contributor
@Shanus. Sure if you don't mind me speaking my mind. 😄😳🤔😄
Honored Contributor

@BettyV. Have you ever known me not to speak my mind? I have no filter...from brain right out of my mouth. Good and bad. All folks welcome to break the Q habit.

Respected Contributor

Enough with the magic marker on the gal's leg and the almost-dressed beauty oil gal.