Esteemed Contributor

Re: Enough already with shirts sticking out the bottom of other shirts.

On 1/16/2015 house_cat said:
On 1/16/2015 twopeas said:

I actually like the look; however, it's your right to dress how you feel comfortable.

I know. I'm not questioning anyone's "right" to dress how they want. I think it looks sloppy and silly and if big-butt women like me think they're fooling anyone by having a tight, stretchy tank hugging them, they're mistaken.

The outfits that Jayne and the skinny-tee vendor are wearing this morning look like something you'd wear when you're home, sick with the flu.

I agree, house cat. Both Jayne and Pat were thrilled with the look. Jayne especially was in love with her look. Both looked like unmade beds. You can really make some women believe anything.

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/16/2015 brii said:

Tucking looks dated, IMO

I have a friend who tucks everything. I always cringe when she comes in with a sweater tucked into jeans.

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I don't know anyone who does that. Especially a sweater. Now there is a die hard tucker for ya.

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

I actually really like that look. But I do not like that look featuring the skinnytees Sparkle Seamless Tank. I can't imagine why I would ever want crystals right over my crotch. Nope. Not going to happen.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

I like the look of a tank sticking out below a jacket or certain tops. The TSV is really pretty, however, I hate scoop necks. If this were a V-neck (not the sporty V - but something a little larger), I would order.

Respected Contributor

I've never cared for the look of a longer top under a shorter top/jacket/cardigan. To me it looks sloppy. Also on people that are a bit heavier, it only emphasizes the widest part of the body. Very unflattering on hosts like Carolyn and Leah when they do that.

Respected Contributor

I like the look.

Some of you prefer dated fashion. Some of us prefer more modern looks.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

I totally agree Marthastewardess. Short over long on big women like Carolyn and Leah only amplifies their already wide girth, especially when it's a shark bite hem. That really looks bad. But they'll do anything to sell a look, even if they look foolish. To me it's just an excuse to hide it rather than to put in the hard work to get healthy. And as far as skinny tees go, putting sparkles at the widest part of your body OH NO. Just another sales tactic, now in Missy and plus sizes.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think most of the time, the combinations that the skinny tees rep wears, don't look very good. IMHO
Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 JJsMom said:

I like the look.

Some of you prefer dated fashion. Some of us prefer more modern looks.

Just because something is trendy or modern, doesn't mean it's something everyone likes or should wear. Not wearing certain trends doesn't necessarily mean your fashion choices are dated either. I think it's much more stylish to wear something that is flattering on you, rather than something that can emphasize flaws or doesn't look appealing.

Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Azcowgirl said: I think most of the time, the combinations that the skinny tees rep wears, don't look very good. IMHO

I don't like how she wears them either. She pulls them down mid-thigh. It looks silly, IMO